NBRSA Nationals!

RJG

Rick Graham
Just thinking about the Nationals getting under way today! I just checked the weather down there and it looks like 90 degrees and sunny… That sounds awfully nice sitting here in Seattle which right now is 50 degrees and rain! Good luck to everyone! Shoot well!

Rick Graham

I agree completely!

Just thinking about the Nationals getting under way today! I just checked the weather down there and it looks like 90 degrees and sunny… That sounds awfully nice sitting here in Seattle which right now is 50 degrees and rain! Good luck to everyone! Shoot well!

Rick Graham

Rick:

I was thinking the exact same thing. Hopefully, we'll get results posted as the match progresses.

John

Partial Results

Hey guys...Tony Boyer was leading, with Lestor Bruno in second when I left Phx. about 2:00 p.m. today in the unlimited class. This was with 5 or 6 rounds completed.

Bye now...Wilton

Tony got another point today and I believe that Eric Stanton was second. Mike Conry from Midland, Tx was 3rd. Great shooting guys.
Butch

Jeff Yost just emailed me with the top ten for today. This is the 100 yard Unlimited 10 shot group, 8 group agg.

1. Tony Boyer 0.2198
2. Eric Stanton 0.2262
3. Mike Conry 0.2329
4. Wayne Campbell 0.2386
5. Lawrence Weisdorn 0.2440
6. Lester Bruno 0.2490
7. Don Nielson 0.2571
8. Billy Stevens 0.2626
9. Gary Sinclair 0.2735
10. Chris Harris 0.2750

Rick Graham

NBRSA Nationals

It's great to see someone from the PNW shooting so well at the national level. Good going Eric.

Eric Eric Eric shame on you

when we last spoke you thought if you did not screw up you might just have a chance, nerves get to you.

in all honesty eric has da some sucess with the rail since using some black stuff pon the barrel to dampen vibrations, and he has been shooting it well, as has a few guys in the northwest.

good show

jefferson

Full UNL 100 Results

Hot off the press....

Attachments

• unl100.pdf
    12.1 KB · Views: 887
  • unl100.txt
    8.6 KB · Views: 314
Last edited:
A Few Photos

Here are a few photos from day 1 - enjoy.

"One with the Wind"
DSC03166-IDCSR.jpg

Tom Libby "Cruising"
DSC03167-IDCSR.jpg

"The Line" wondering why all the flags are pointing in different directions?
DSC03168-IDCSR.jpg

eric stanton is the one with red muffs

notice the barrel, mmmmmmm was not kidding was I, received some terse emails saying I was fibbing,

maybe I can get eric to get on when he gets back and talk about it, there is also a couple of fellas in tacoma area that do vibration dampening anaylsis (sp) and maybe they could help

jeff

UL @ 200 This Afternoon

Wayne Campbell trying to channel Tony Boyer :D
DSC01009.jpg

So it looks like Mr.Boyer took the grand great shooting .Congratulations to Charles also

Scott

Thanks for posting the results each day. Appreciate your efforts.........GW

Back