Capitol City, Maine 5-24-14 results

250 23x

Ray, I had the pleasure of watching you shoot a 250 23X in the 13.5lb class. Tied the record and then you sat back and smoked your pipe. It was class out the ass! I look forward to shooting beside you again this year.

Ted Derivan

Hi Bill,

Gary has asked me to post this on his behalf. We truly do not know who K80skeet is! Whoever he/she is they have done a good job of stirring it up. I know for a fact it is not Gary or this poster. Gary currently can not post to this forum thru his computer. He and I truly, like you have done in a recent posting, wish to extend a friendly invite to all shooters in the NE Region, that can, at sometime attend one of our shoots here in Maine, to please do so. Gary also asked me to post his work number 207-629-9163 if you would like to call him. A handful of us up here informally refer to ourselves as Team Hamilton, we do so solely in fun and friendship, bantering our game, humility more times than not our fate.

Klayton Hayes, AKA First Sergeant

Sorry for making an assumption on the poster's identity. My apologies to Gary. I won't speculate any further here on the real identity of K80, but it's real chicken s#!t to stir things up using an alias. Heck, it might not even be anyone from Maine. Unless K80 identifies themselves, I think it best to just ignore his posts. A few NYers will be up in Maine for the State shoot. I'll take the chip off my shoulder and leave it home and look forward to meeting you all.

The last time I had lobster I had an allergic reaction. Do they ship good steak that far North? However, I can still do steamed clams, with a dash of Tabasco sauce. Save me a few.

Thanks for your post clearing things up and extending a friendly invitation. See you next month.

Klayton & Gary

Sorry for making an assumption on the poster's identity. My apologies to Gary. I won't speculate any further here on the real identity of K80, but it's real chicken s#!t to stir things up using an alias. Heck, it might not even be anyone from Maine. Unless K80 identifies themselves, I think it best to just ignore his posts. A few NYers will be up in Maine for the State shoot. I'll take the chip off my shoulder and leave it home and look forward to meeting you all.

The last time I had lobster I had an allergic reaction. Do they ship good steak that far North? However, I can still do steamed clams, with a dash of Tabasco sauce. Save me a few.

Thanks for your post clearing things up and extending a friendly invitation. See you next month.

I thank you as well, Looking forward to the Main state shoots. Ed Longo.

I agree with Tim

Hi Bill,

Gary has asked me to post this on his behalf. We truly do not know who K80skeet is! Whoever he/she is they have done a good job of stirring it up. I know for a fact it is not Gary or this poster. Gary currently can not post to this forum thru his computer. He and I truly, like you have done in a recent posting, wish to extend a friendly invite to all shooters in the NE Region, that can, at sometime attend one of our shoots here in Maine, to please do so. Gary also asked me to post his work number 207-629-9163 if you would like to call him. A handful of us up here informally refer to ourselves as Team Hamilton, we do so solely in fun and friendship, bantering our game, humility more times than not our fate.

Klayton Hayes, AKA First Sergeant

Yes Sir's: Its post's like this that make me feel like a fool for playing into one's BS. Thank You. Ed.

Tracks

They always lead to the sorce,A Fisher leaves a big muddy one.

Hot Sauce?

The last time I had lobster I had an allergic reaction. Do they ship good steak that far North? However, I can still do steamed clams, with a dash of Tabasco sauce. Save me a few. .

Bill,
Hot sauce on your steamers?? Never heard of that. Butter is what ya want. The hot sauce on the table was for your oysters! :D
Keith

Bill,
Hot sauce on your steamers?? Never heard of that. Butter is what ya want. The hot sauce on the table was for your oysters! :D
Keith

Clams, oysters, mussels, burgers, fries, hot dogs, popcorn, pizza, roasted chicken, eggs etc, etc, etc: In my house we go thru more hot sauce than we do ketchup (catsup). However, I never put it on lobster (when I could eat it), that was always butter. I don't even use butter on corn on the cob, just salt and lots of pepper. I like things spicey.

Last edited:
Back