AR rules now final for IBS

centerfire

6X Refers to the two Classes, HBR, and Varmint Hunter, that are restricted to a maximum scope power of 6x........jackie

Thanks Jackie

Therefore one may choose the target of choice and then decide what power scope to allow.
One other point: Are any attachments to the stock allowable. IE the flat piece (sled) for the foreend to be used in the BR front rests?
Centerfire

Therefore one may choose the target of choice and then decide what power scope to allow.
One other point: Are any attachments to the stock allowable. IE the flat piece (sled) for the foreend to be used in the BR front rests?
Centerfire

sled is a sinlge loading device to allow a semi to shoot single.

a flat of the front bottom of the stock is allowed( as there is no rule against it)

mike in co

zippy

Thanks for the clarification regarding the forend adapter.
The small club where I shoot at has a lot of AR shooters and it would be nice to offer a AR match with the Score target and classify the rifles according to scope power so as to invite all rifles. I suppose the military iron sight shooters would not opt to shoot without a scope but who know at a small club.
Centerfire

What about single-feeding with a load block?

Is there a .224 bullet that can run in magazine that will be competitive at 1000 yards? Or even a 6x45?

What about single-feeding with a load block?

Is there a .224 bullet that can run in magazine that will be competitive at 1000 yards? Or even a 6x45?

again i see nothing in the rules against it.

while one can shoot 223 at 1000....it aint gonna be real competitive...of course if you shoot against another 223 and hes shooting 55's ...wellll

they do shoot 223 at 1000.......

mike in co

Centerfire.
I shoot benchrest score(small b ) with some fellas, that have those peepsights. Adjustable iris...."Space guns" Sorta AR.
These guys shoot their own class. And their own target. They usually get 200/200. If the early morning stuff goes away. And they remember which way to click for conditions. And they have those $2000 spoting scopes. K-something.... can't remember...
Oh, they don't remember to number, their targets. :eek:
So that mixes things up a bit. This year maybe I should do everyone's target.
But, it's just fun.
And a lot of "Sea Stories"....

Back