we need a humor forum.....until then

Status
Not open for further replies.
ground hog day 2022

This Year, 2022,
both Groundhog Day and the State of the Union address will occur on the same day.
This is an ironic juxtaposition of events.
One involves a meaningless ritual in which we look to an insignificant creature of little intelligence for prognostication . . .
The other involves a groundhog

This Year, 2022,
both Groundhog Day and the State of the Union address will occur on the same day.
This is an ironic juxtaposition of events.
One involves a meaningless ritual in which we look to an insignificant creature of little intelligence for prognostication . . .
The other involves a groundhog

What's the difference between a lawyer and a carp? One is a scum sucking bottom feeder and the other is a fish.

You don't call a fish when you get arrested, or when the IRS shows up at your office?

Fortunately I've not had the opportunity to need to call either one. They are a necessary evil, IMO. However one can still make jokes about them.

Last edited:
I'm all about kids...... helping the kids, uplifting the kids, giving the kids a place to recreate.....

I just hung this sign down in the rec area.

In a dark corner

dino.jpeg

While visiting the zoo a woman got too close to the Gorilla cage. The Gorilla grabs her, pulls her through the bars and has his way with her. She is rushed to the hospital and spends three days there before being released. A friend calls to check on her conditions and asks, "are you hurt"? To which she replies, am I hurt. He don`t call, he don't write.

Last edited:
while visiting the zoo a woman got too close to the gorilla cage. The gorilla grabs her, pulls her through the bars and has his way with her. She is rushed to the hospital and spends three days there before being released. A friend calls to check on her conditions and asks, "are you hurt"? To which she replies, am i hurt. He don`t call, he don't write.

heh heh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back