To All of My Shooting Friends

jackie schmidt

I am headed to the Hospitol, my Daughter in Law, (My Son, Jason's Wife), is about to have my new Grandson. His name will be Jacob Hunter Schmidt.
Life goes on.......jackie

Congrats

It has been said that grandchildren are more fun than regular children. What a wonderful Christmas present. May God Bless all.
Stay Safe, Doug:D

Christmas grandson

Jackie, Congradulations on a christmas grandson, and thanks for the 10,000 double OO's. Doc Marsh.

Congratulations to you and your whole family on the new addition. Here's hoping that he's healthy and has a good set of lungs to keep mom and dad awake at night for awhile.:D

Jackie: Congratulations to your Daughter-in-Law and Son and ... Thank You for a year of expert advice on a variety of benchrest subjects. Merry Christmas to all !!!

congrats!!!!
he will be a good one( i know cause he shares his birthday with me...if its the 24th!)

mike in co

Grand Children

Congrats Jackie,

My wife and I had our first Great Grandchild (girl) last May. What a joy she is. Good shooting in 2008

On the serious side I pray your Daughter in Law and Grandson are both healthy & well.

I am headed to the Hospitol, my Daughter in Law, (My Son, Jason's Wife), is about to have my new Grandson. His name will be Jacob Hunter Schmidt.
Life goes on.......jackie

On the other hand as a person who has lived through 63 years of of Christmas time birthdays (Dec 24th) I am here to tell you the poor child is getting a bad deal. Everybody always says "we bought you one especially nice present instead of two smaller ones. Do the poor kid a big favor and buy him a Birthday present now and then.

Dick

Jackie,

Congrats! What kind of rifle are you going to start him on? :D

Dick and Mike - Happy Birthday - at least I have a week between mine and Christmas (18th), but I know what you mean! Occasionally those "special" presents work out well, but more often then not, they just meant less!

Tom

at least I have a week between mine and Christmas (18th), but I know what you mean! Occasionally those "special" presents work out well, but more often then not.

Happy Birthday Tom, and Mike also.
The 18th is no better, in fact practically anytime in Dec. is a ripoff for a kid.
Its nice when you are older though as everybody is generally happy.

Last edited:
Jacob is Here!!!

Jacob Hunter Schmidt was born at 3:00pm this afternoon, (the 24th), weighs 9 lbs, 4 oz, and is 22 inches long. He has the biggest feet I have ever seen on a newborn.
I already have two beautiful Grand Daughters, and Jacob is certainly a welcome addition to our familly. he seems to be in great health, has ten fingers, ten toes, and is cute as a button.
This has been a good day. Thank, You, Lord.........jackie

Congrtulations Jackie,

Enjoy these happy moments. It really is what life is all about when you get right down to it.

Russ Hardy

Congratulations Jackie

Grandchildren can light up your life in ways that just can't be matched.

Wishing good health to all involved.

A. Weldy

Congratulations Jackie, What a wonderful Christmas present. My youngest grandson is a champion swimmer at his highschool. He is my youngest and I am so proud of him because he had a difficult start. ADD and dyslexia. Going to be a fine young man now. My thanks to God.......Don

Back