To All of My Shooting Friends

Congrats, Jackie and Jason!!

Is Jason still living over near Jasper or is he back in Houston?

Shelley

Congrats!!!!!

Congrats!!! To both Jackie and son Jason....from your friend Ed. We are looking forward to seeing then new addition to the family. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all the Schmidt's!!!

Jackie:
Congratulations to you and your family. Those that wonder if God really exists need only to look at the face of a newborn for their answer.

Merry Christmas! :) Al and Nancy Nyhus

Jackie,

Congratulations! A healthy new little one is a huge blessing.

Please tell your son & daughter-in-law that we thank them for doing their part to sure up the future of Benchrest shooting!

-Dave-:)

Great gift ...great day

all you gotta do is hold that new child and you dont need any Christmas or birthday gifts.....God give us all the gifts we need....just look around and be thankfull for them.....we ar all blessed beyond imagination.....Happy Birthday Jacob.....Roger

Congratulations Jackie, what a wonderful Christmas present.

Al Nyhus, in his post #27 said it very well, "Those who wonder if God really exists need only to look at the face of a newborn for their answer."

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Gene Beggs

Jackie, I can see it now. Jason in your recliner with one of your beers, your dog, and your Grandson. You know what I am talking about.
Butch

Congratulations. Sounds like a nice, fat, healthy, little guy. Have fun in the future.

Congratulations Jackie

Congratulations on the New Grandson. I know you will enjoy him. Grandkids are a true joy. You can spoil em, feed em candy and cola, and them send em back home to the parents. I get a special joy out of giving mine loud battery powered toys. :)

Joe

Congratulations to the Schmidt family! It sounds like Jackie already has Jacob's boot size picked out:). Al could not have said it better.

Congratulations Grandpaw

It couldn't come at a more Joyful time. Another Benchrest shooter is born if Jackie has anything to say about it.
MERRY CHRISTMAS to all and small groups in the New Year. ----Bill

Congratulations Jackie!!!

On the new addition to your family. I'm glad everything
is going well for you and your family.

Merry Christmas and have a Happy New Year......Vic

Last edited:
Congratulations.

Jackie, congratulations on the birth of your first grandson. Grandkids are truly a blessing from God. I have nine (5 boys, four girls) and things get lively around holiday time.

Jacob is unfortunate to have a 24 December birthday. Jonathon, my seven year old grandson, was born on Christmas day and he has adapted to this pretty well :). Tell Jason, Marilyn, daughter-in-law and all the family congratulations from the BR community. James Mock

Back