The "Crawfish" Shoot

3 Gun

1st Bob Collins 2nd Jeff Miller 3rd Tim Miller 3 gun order

Way to go Bob

Allan Hall only one to shoot two 250's Great Job Allen

Congratulations

Congratulations to both Bob Collins and Jim Pepper on your victories at the Crawfish.

WOW! Guys and gals, we had a great weekend of shooting and good food, not to mention the friendship we shared and the memories we made. Congrats to all the winners, you definately earned your scores, especially Allan Hall's back to back 250"s, WOW! I want to give special thanks to a group of people that really put out a great deal to help with the shoot. The scoring crew, including Bob Pekaar, Jim Pherson, Ken Henderson, Doug Bell, and Bob Finger. The target crew, Steve and David Hanna, and Brenda Aldridge. Lew Beaudrot assisted greatly with the target maintenance, set up, and clean-up. The Referees, Steve Lloyd, Ron McCormick, Todd Banks, Keith Lovan, Ernie Jenderko, and Doug Bell. Then there is the target runner/hanger and all around assistant, Jo Wass, she really did a bang up job. Jimmy Mitchell headed up the cooking and food crew and really put a smile on everyone's face with the Shrimp and Crawfish. Thanks to all who donated the door prizes, Wallace Putnam, Clint Swiggert, Don Stith, Allan Hall, Dan and Paul from Rock Creek Barrels, Bill Pippin, Steve and Janie Lloyd, Jim Mollica, Bob Collins, Todd Banks, and Gordon Eck. I apologize if I left anyone out, it's not on purpose, I promise! We had some of the best shooters in the Rimfire community with some of the best equipment, shooting at a challenging range. The new Copperhead action, the new Falcon with the 6:00 pin, and a Turbo conversion, new barrels from Rock Creek, Broughton 4C and 5C, etc, etc. All in all it was a fantastic weekend of fun and friendship with a little shooting thrown in for good measure. Thanks again for participating and all the help to make it enjoyable and safe. Hope everyone had a safe and incident free trip home. Thumper

Bill: Thank you for all your hard work, the crap you put up with, and especially us shooters. We can be a tough bunch to please. But please you did. Your hospitality made the weekend fun. I know we all had a good time in our own ways. bob

As it turns out Bill - - -

WOW! Guys and gals, we had a great weekend of shooting and good food, not to mention the friendship we shared and the memories we made. Congrats to all the winners, you definately earned your scores, especially Allan Hall's back to back 250"s, WOW! I want to give special thanks to a group of people that really put out a great deal to help with the shoot. The scoring crew, including Bob Pekaar, Jim Pherson, Ken Henderson, Doug Bell, and Bob Finger. The target crew, Steve and David Hanna, and Brenda Aldridge. Lew Beaudrot assisted greatly with the target maintenance, set up, and clean-up. The Referees, Steve Lloyd, Ron McCormick, Todd Banks, Keith Lovan, Ernie Jenderko, and Doug Bell. Then there is the target runner/hanger and all around assistant, Jo Wass, she really did a bang up job. Jimmy Mitchell headed up the cooking and food crew and really put a smile on everyone's face with the Shrimp and Crawfish. Thanks to all who donated the door prizes, Wallace Putnam, Clint Swiggert, Don Stith, Allan Hall, Dan and Paul from Rock Creek Barrels, Bill Pippin, Steve and Janie Lloyd, Jim Mollica, Bob Collins, Todd Banks, and Gordon Eck. I apologize if I left anyone out, it's not on purpose, I promise! We had some of the best shooters in the Rimfire community with some of the best equipment, shooting at a challenging range. The new Copperhead action, the new Falcon with the 6:00 pin, and a Turbo conversion, new barrels from Rock Creek, Broughton 4C and 5C, etc, etc. All in all it was a fantastic weekend of fun and friendship with a little shooting thrown in for good measure. Thanks again for participating and all the help to make it enjoyable and safe. Hope everyone had a safe and incident free trip home. Thumper

Jo Wass is reallllly Joanna Griswold in real life :)

Well, Pete, or is it really Pete? Sorry about the mistake Joanna, but some days, you can't tell the players without a program! All I really know for sure is that all of your hard work was and is very much appreciated and I look forward to seeing you again soon. Thumper

Thumper Ole Boy
Had a Great time. You should get Match Director of the year award. Met a lot of wonderful people. Laughed my tail off. Sleep was at a premium. It was a fun time outside the motel every night. Never a dull moment. I could go on and on but have to get back to work.
Thanks To every one
Gordon

Thumper,
Thanks for a good match. I know that you worked your butt off to put it on. I hope to see you again. It was an enjoyable shoot.
Jim

Thumper,
Thanks for all the work you put into organizing and running the Crawfish shoot. It's always good to break the winter doldrums with a trip to Gateway to see old friends and meet new ones. The food this year was especially good. Hope you can get Jimmy and his brisket sandwiches back next year to supplement the awesome crawfish and shrimp feast!
Todd

Todd, Glad you made it home safe, it was great to see you again and to meet Max for the first time, bye the way, he has super range manners, and I'm sure his company was enjoyed by all. I'll save your camping spot for the Gulf Coast Regionals, the last weekend of July, and yes, Jimmy will be here again with a big surprise feast for all! Thanks again for your support, assistance, and the door prizes, take care and stay in touch. Thumper

Good Time

Great shoot Bill thank you and everyone for all the hard work. We had great time and learned alot about shooting in the wind.
Robert & Joe

Thumper,
While my tent is fully equipped with satellite radio, bluetooth, a Kindle, reading lamp, queen sized air mattress, a reclining chair and a cooler stocked with various beverages, it does not have an air conditioner. I'll have to pass on camping in Florida in July! Hope to see you at a match somewhere before next April!
Todd

Thumper,

Thanks for the hospitality this weekend. I enjoyed the trip, match, and seeing old friends again. Would highly recommend that everyone experience the Crawfish match. Look forward to next year!

Ken Henderson

Back