Professional Shooting League

Pro Shooting League

Dan,
My question deals with wind or condition indicators....the rules for indoors matches.
Somebody else asked about the rules for flags. I've seen the helium filled mylar baloons before, but what about a small stand holding a stick of incense?
The smoke would be one of the best indicators and all on the line would get the same benefit as it would be visible to the shooters.

Legal or illegal? Thanks!

Joe Jarrell

Joe,

I will have to visit with each club to see about the incense.

Sounds good, well as long as you aren't smoking anything.:D

There is enough smoke drifting around in the barns to make it hard to see the targets already. Adding incense smoke would be a disaster in waiting. Sure hope that idea does not go far.
Don

Cob Webs

Don:
I just watch the Cob-Webs. I don't like Smoke in my good eye. I'd also like to see them ban smoking inside, or restrict it at the line, so people recovering from Lung Cancer and the Non-Smokers wouldn't suffer. Of course, that my opinion, not that it's humble.

Fred J

I'm with you on that myself. If they need to or have to smoke, it should be done outside, not inside. They stink also!!! Hard to say cause I use to smoke myself, can't stand it now.

The 5th match of 2009 has been confirmed. It will be held at the Central Texas Rifle & Pistol Club in Waco, TX on 10-3-09. They are finishing a new range, and it will be very nice.

Contingency Fees

James Pappas has agreed to be a target sponsor as well as pay a contingency fee.

ANY SHOOTER THAT WINS A TARGET WHILE USING A PAPPAS REST WILL BE PAID AN ADDITIONAL $50 BY PAPPAS.:D

So, that is $100 from the PSL and $50 from Pappas for a total of $150 if you are using his rest and you win the target.

Hmmm, I wonder if the barrel makers would do this, or the gunsmiths, or the stock makers, or the action makers, or the scope makers. James, I think you are on to something here.

THANK YOU JAMES PAPPAS FOR SUPPORTING OUR SPORT!

James Is a great person and has always helped the benchrest crowd out.If I was lucky enough to win a target using my Pappas rest you can give that$50 to a JR.shooter.James makes the best damn 1 piece rest money can buy look at Bob Barnhart for example he has won 2 nationals using a pappas rest and I would bet you that would be one of the last things he would ever part with!Jerry

Back