Prelude to the Big Dance

Pete Wass

Today was the prelude to the Big Dance in Webster City, Iowa, which will begin tomorrow. A LARGE cadre of the best 6 Power shooters on our Planet and some dren good Varmint For Score shooters set their flags and tested their loads today in a lovely breeze that sometimes kept some of the mirage flowing in the same direction as the wind.

It is indeed a pleasure and honor to be in the company of such excelence and I look forward to the Big Dance which will begin in the AM tomorrow. Gentlemen and Ladies, if there are any among us who will honor us, Shall We Dance?

Pete

Keep us posted. It will be very interesting to see how the scores go considering the current debates about "how easy score shooting is":D

Good luck, and shoot well.........jackie

Best of Luck

Pete, give my regards to Orland, Parker, Peter and to you as well. Good luck to you all. Wish I could be there. We'll be cheering for you!
Scott

Pete...

Today was the prelude to the Big Dance in Webster City, Iowa, which will begin tomorrow. A LARGE cadre of the best 6 Power shooters on our Planet and some dren good Varmint For Score shooters set their flags and tested their loads today in a lovely breeze that sometimes kept some of the mirage flowing in the same direction as the wind.

It is indeed a pleasure and honor to be in the company of such excelence and I look forward to the Big Dance which will begin in the AM tomorrow. Gentlemen and Ladies, if there are any among us who will honor us, Shall We Dance?

and to think, it all started with a 6mm Remington factory rifle at Damariscotta with borrowed bullets and dies to replenish the larder as you tried to hit that very tiny dot. Good luck this week, but regardless, have a good time and quaf one or two for me!

Ah, yes

and to think, it all started with a 6mm Remington factory rifle at Damariscotta with borrowed bullets and dies to replenish the larder as you tried to hit that very tiny dot. Good luck this week, but regardless, have a good time and quaf one or two for me!

Of humble beginnings; We've come a long way Baby. Thanks for your well wishes and I am sorry you can't be with us. you SHOULD be!

Thanks Scott

Pete, give my regards to Orland, Parker, Peter and to you as well. Good luck to you all. Wish I could be there. We'll be cheering for you!
Scott

I surely will give them your best and thanks for thinking of us.

Will do Jackie

Keep us posted. It will be very interesting to see how the scores go considering the current debates about "how easy score shooting is":D

Good luck, and shoot well.........jackie

If I can stay out of the Gin long enough, either from remorse or joy, I will report :cool:

Back