Maine State 3 Gun Yards & Meters ; a question

Man Brian, I can't imagine negotiating that monstrosity down the side roads, or even some of the main roads of England. They're barely wide enough for two Mini Coopers to meet, let alone something like that tour bus.

Dave

Man Brian, I can't imagine negotiating that monstrosity down the side roads, or even some of the main roads of England. They're barely wide enough for two Mini Coopers to meet, let alone something like that tour bus.

Dave

It’s one of our guys who’s hired it Dave, I’m more of a hotel man.

Just have to hope nothing is coming the other way when he’s trying to get it on site.

I’m supplying the run around vehicle……..Mini Cooper you say, that should be fun :D

Brian

Pete,

Please notify Bill H/Rachel and have my meters score corrected. It's incorrect on the IR50/50 match results page. Thanks.

A great Maine State shoot at the honey Bowl !!!!

It was a great shoot and a lot of impressive scores shot. The honey Bowl was quite a friendly as usual. Peter and his crew did a great Job. The shoot had a good turn out and it was nice that all the out of state shooter came to join us. Gary not only is a good shot but has a Great Hand Shake. Rumor has it there is some 250 TAPE for sale if anybody needs some. Look forward to next year shoot.

Back