Has Anybody Built, or Seen, a Sporter Based On The New Provisional Rule?

I don't think we'll ever know unless folks, in general, start shooting the .222. One or two doesn't mean much.....

I don't think we'll ever know unless folks, in general, start shooting the .222. One or two doesn't mean much.....

Thanks for your reply! I guess that you´re right. I Read in another thread that there was a bunch of them coming out in 2014.

M

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your reply! I guess that you´re right. I Read in another thread that there was a bunch of them coming out in 2014.

M

We'll see. Maybe at a small shoot but not a big one. The way benchresters work is if a deuce won a big match like the super shoot, a couple folks will build one and test it, if it works they may take it to some small matches but still shoot a ppc then if a deuce won about 4 more big shoots then you may see about 3 at mid size matches then if successful in 10-12 yrs from now- if its been beating ppcs solid- youll see a gradual changeover. Its just hard to get most br shooters to fork over the money for a big match and have one part of the equation in question. Its not like F class where if one caliber wins this week next match everybody there will be using the same oddball flavor of the week. I love the deuce. Im a vintage guy and have some in my vintage collection. Wish they had a class for em.

Back