cz accessories

what my CZ did today with Lapua Maaster M, its favorite pill to spit out the barrel.

Well she shot good today. I did not shoot tons but I started with a clean barrel.

The first target, the left bull was the very first target. There are 2-5 shot groups in it. The far right shot was after I moved the scope to the right after shooting the 2 groups.

The first 5 shot group was the left cluster and the next was the right cluster. In the first group the shot at 10 oclock was the very first and the next 4 went to 4 oclock of it.

The next cluster was 4 shots in the hole and one dropped out of the bottom.

The right bull was a 5 shot group that measures .144. This is with Lapua Master M, my pet round. This is at 25 yards.

It was time to step back to 50 yards. Put up a IBS score target and began to shoot a few groups. The left group the first 2 shots were the higher almost in the same hole, then the single below, then the last 2 almost in the same hole at the bottom.

The right bull is 3 shots into the top hole and 2 into the lower.

I then switched to try eley in the yellow box. I shot 3-5 shot groups at 50 and did not shoot as well as the Lapua. Not even close to the Lapua.

I decided then to try one last 5 shot group with the Lapua before I left to sight in a 204 Ruger for the owner of the gun store.

I shot a BEAUTIFUL 5 shot group measuring .125 at 50. I dared not shoot another but call it a day with the rimfire.
Doing good, I was wondering when you would have that thing back out.

Escabow

your stock is a Stith as well, right?

If not who's stock?

Yeh I thought it was about time. The weather was good up hear about -5 degrees celcius today. Weather is supposed to be similar tommorrow so I am going to go out again tommorrow. I have to do that between watching various channels of the Olympic games.

Go Canada Go.

Calvin

your stock is a Stith as well, right?

If not who's stock?

Yeh I thought it was about time. The weather was good up hear about -5 degrees celcius today. Weather is supposed to be similar tommorrow so I am going to go out again tommorrow. I have to do that between watching various channels of the Olympic games.

Go Canada Go.

Calvin
Yes

firin pin spring

finally got it all together and shot about five boxes of wolf match extra down the pipe, not paying to much attention to accuracy..got invited to an indoor/out practice session last night. we sit indoors and shoot out the window at a lighted 20 yard range trying to cut centers...i had just given it a good cleaning before i got there.
one of the guys asked to shoot it first so i handed him a box of ammo and sat down to b.s. with the others.
in a couple minutes the guy shooting it said " it won't shoot" so i told him
to fire a few more, i'd just cleaned it..two more shots and he said "wait a minute, i centered that one, and that one..he cut four dead centers in a row!
i picked up a few fired cases and am a little worried about the new firing pin spring...the strike was on the very edge of the rim, and it was deep!!
if it punctures the rim will she blow ?:eek:

false alarm

false alarm on the firing pin, we checked under a microscope...it's a good healthy strike from the edge of the rim extending to the edge of the head stamp..no deformation of the rim itself:cool:

Well looks like you may have a shooter

Amazing how those little squirrel rifles grow on you!;)

Keep us posted!

Bruce

if a cz is a growth, then a turbo or hall could start growing anytime:D

gambler, when you mentioned problems with the cz, those of us that have owned them for years had no concern. not that we had faith in your abilities we trust the cz in it's abilities.:)

I'm impressed with the out of the box accuracy at a very reasonable price!!
the problems i'm having IZ..the local infidels change the rules faster than a babies diaper, they were skeeerd of my kimber and banned it, so i sold it and got one of their czs...now we iz negotiatin as to how far i can go with ADD ONs....gosh can't a man accessorize..:D

hey the winds dropped below 15mph, the temp is 25 degrees the accessorised cz's are in the car so it off to the range. those mini-mausers will shoot in the cold. haven't figured this one out yet but they all luv the eley club when it's this cold.

solution

I'm impressed with the out of the box accuracy at a very reasonable price!!
the problems i'm having IZ..the local infidels change the rules faster than a babies diaper, they were skeeerd of my kimber and banned it, so i sold it and got one of their czs...now we iz negotiatin as to how far i can go with ADD ONs....gosh can't a man accessorize..:D

Howdy gambler!
I have followed your attempts to deal with these folks for a while. It is ticking me off and I ain't even there! They don't want to go up to a higher level, they want to drag others down to a lower level.

If you can find something that they will underestimate badly enough, would they let you accessorize? Gotta accessorize, gotta gotta gotta!!:D:D

Fer instance, I used to take Swedish Mausers and surprise folks that didn't know how they shot. Be humble, outshoot those who are too cocky, stay humble, smile, leave. Next time you showed up with a Swedish Mauser, cocky folks might end up putting their expensive stuff up.:D

Reckon you could get a fancy slingshot, have someone rig/weld some sorta scope mount (yes, scope mount) on it, scope it,practice enough to do surprising things, go to the range and tell'em your gonna beat'em one way or another...........

Naw, they'd still cry........

Greg

DSCN0705.jpg
I'll be done with this in 2 weeks cz with stith stock

I'm hoping I'm witnessing the birth of a rimfire club, i vote fer a c-section:D

Last edited by a moderator:
martin
i see the luminum foil, ya gonna bake that turkey?
what temp and how long ??

i put the stuff over my windows and made me a hat, but the voices keep coming:D:D

I make hats also then come on here and it instructs in advance who to put on the ignore list.:D

i'm thinkin of wearin the tin hat while shootin the little beeotch tomorrow...
this sporter thang is a challenge, if i hold it perfectly horizontol and get just the right amount of pressure on the forearm, and just the right amount of grip, a little shoulder, catch just the right condition...jupiter aligns with my mother-inlaws bloomers hangin on the clothes line..bang out goes the bluedot in the ARA target:)

the sight picture fades too soon, will the 4x multicoated booster help hold the
sight picture longer er is the eyes too old:confused:

Earl, I have no idea I shoot the target in 5 minuets. figure if I'm going to miss you can miss early or late.

i shot ol' sneezee again today, things turned out better..i left the windage top at home and used a wide flat front sandbag and a protector rear bag, moved the front bag well back for stability and experimented with hold..the
main event this winter was shooting for centers a tweny yards, winters about over...don't matter what the distance is..if the target is small:)

Back