cz accessories

Ron in VA

"One is an integrally suppressed, and the other has a 16 inch threaded barrel. "

How is the accuracy, suppressed vs. no suppressor on the threaded bbl?

"One is an integrally suppressed, and the other has a 16 inch threaded barrel. "

How is the accuracy, suppressed vs. no suppressor on the threaded bbl?

Accuracy is unaffected on the 16” threaded barrel (suppressor vs. no suppressor). Typical accuracy of a CZ, but not as accurate as my two Anschutz sporters with their low end actions.

But now that I have the integral, the threaded CZ rarely comes out of the safe, and I gave my two Anschutz to my son and grandson.

Hell, took me longer than that to find that little ball after I dropped it!:eek:

Ken

I remember one night working on a cz trigger with stones . I listened carefully when that little ------ ball hit the one or two walls and then got the big magnet out to find it.

I was stubborn and it only took a few hours that night before I got a clear plastic bag to work in.:mad:

Cz's like RWS HV HP........
just try to find some.

Glenn:D

Jerry Cope's CZ is a winner

If you look back at the Wilderness tournament just 2 or 3 weeks ago, Jerry Cope took 2nd in 10.5 with his. (Same score as winner, he had 1st miss). His late cousin Steve Jones had worked on it a little. I can say for sure it was with factory barrel (tuner added) and trigger and stock. I completed bedding it in a fiberglass bench stock just over a week ago. With the center-x we practiced with last weekend, I would not feel handicapped against any rifle.

If Jerry ever got serious enough to learn wind shooting, this rifle will win in any game.

Jerry is sick today, so not shooting the Kettlefoot match. Look for his name in future tournaments. It will be with this CZ any time you see his name. (You will see his name again is my prediction)

Kirk

sako finnfire

i wonder how long the p94 finnfire was on the market before a dedicated benchrest trigger was built for it and how long it took to prove it would compete ???
i don't think the cz is going away anytime soon, though some wish it would:p

My gun CZ 452 should be back next week I will post pics of the custom BR trigger that a smith made for it. It was not cheap and I had to send the gun to him to get it fitted. I am not sure if he will do anymore of these but he may I will ask him when he calls Saturday with my shipping total I told him to put 2000.00 ins on it as this is what is in the gun now.

Hey Mr Gordon Eck LOOK at this!

New BR 2oz trigger from John Langley and an Aluminum TG the 2 things that were needed are being made!
CZ3.jpg

CZ5.jpg

This side shows bolt release trigger is at 1.9oz and awesome!
CZ2.jpg

CZ1.jpg

CZ.jpg

Johns number is 740-532-5387

Theron

2 0z trigger

:D gotta have one fer mine.....hope he builds a boat load

Cz 22

Hello
first time here. I too have a 452cz its a lux modle. This gun likes cci velocitor. 1/4in groups at 25yd never tried target ammo see no reason to. Will find out how good it shoots 5/23/10 at club 22/50 shoot. Targets are dime size with a 1/4in bull. Didn't think i would like this gun but shoots better then my rugars:d

BR Trigger

Theron,

Is it everything i said it would be or not ? I'm waiting now to see how it is going to shoot for you. Nice rig. Good luck with it . Clint

Theron,

Is it everything i said it would be or not ? I'm waiting now to see how it is going to shoot for you. Nice rig. Good luck with it . Clint
It is awesome but I am a tenderfoot in the RF BR game so I cannot throw up any 250's with 25X's right now but atleast with this trigger I feel it will happen as times goes on and I get better. I have shot some .150 5 shot groups and many 10 shot groups in the lower 2's testing ammo. Also this is on a sporter that weights 7.64lbs and I hear this is a hard place to start for a new RF BR shooter.
Theron

can you order this trigger or does it have to be installed by the maker ?
i'd rather have my local smith dothe work...got a price ?

after cleaning the tang i JB welded that floatin dovesass, tried to keep it neat..even covered the
mess with scotch tape (trimmed the excess) to keep it from runnin, it's going to set for 24 hrs...duck tape woulda worked:eek:..that's good stuff:D

Gambler, A little 6mm set screw will make the dovetail solid with out JB Weld.

can you order this trigger or does it have to be installed by the maker ?
i'd rather have my local smith dothe work...got a price ?
Yes you can just order the trigger from John for 250.00 give him a call.

trigger price

i'll be getting one, BUT his price is a little high compared to jewells for remingtons, must be more work and materials in it.....
will this trigger fit in a factory sporter stock and trigger guard without butcherin it ?
with this trigger i'll have $1,200 in my american including the weaver v24 and 4x booster...still well under a nib 1710 annie without scope and should shoot better

i'll be getting one, BUT his price is a little high compared to jewells for remingtons, must be more work and materials in it.....
will this trigger fit in a factory sporter stock and trigger guard without butcherin it ?
with this trigger i'll have $1,200 in my american including the weaver v24 and 4x booster...still well under a nib 1710 annie without scope and should shoot better
For a one off trigger made piece by piece by hand from a high grade tool steel that fits a CZ 452 action that no one else makes! 250.00 is a deal!
Its a trade off I had 200.00 in the action I started with and add the 250.00 trigger thats 450.00, Next build is a Hall action 1095.00 jewel trigger 160.00 thats 1255.00, 3rd build this year Suhl 150 barreled action like new with trigger 615.00. So with a 250.00 trigger the CZ is still the cheapest build!
I bought a 452 afew months back for 225.00 sold the 3 mags that it cam with and the stock and had less than 100 bucks in that action this is the norm for this 452 action if you look around and find some used deals.
I have 2000.00 in my CZ sporter with out the scope. did some shooting this evening 1062 Eley BB did a .136 5 shot group

bummer

after waiting six weeks i went by to check on the glass and pillar bedding job, the smith hadn't touched it ..he said he could'nt figure out how because
the front action screw did not have enough room..i'm sure this is fixable....just don't have the patience to search for the fix:mad:
i spend all my time waiting..waiting, damn i'm not getting in any SHOOTIN:(

Br-50 cz

would'nt it be a kick if cz made a rifle design like the anschutz br-50, i'm sure anschutz co. has lost a lot of sales to cz buyers..someone callem up and tellem cz is eatin thier lunch....:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Back