Bench Rotation

Bob............................................... ......................

I can only speak for myself, but as far as I'm concerned your a great friend and competitor...we have joked with each other for years and I would be insulted if you didn't poke me every now and then. You'll always be welcomed in Georgia as long as you don't bring any of those gator critters across the border!!:D:D:D I wasn't aware Bill had been banned, but if these boys can tolerate me they ought to be able to put-up with anyone.

If you can prove your stock is wood or laminate wood, it's good to go.

Thanks Wilbur......And Bob I think your welcome anytime and i will help you with your flags if you need to move.

Topics like these

are a great way to air one's feelings and should be encouraged. It never hurts to discuss these kind of topics. Even I learn something once in awhile :)

"If you can show me a post on the board that extended the List season and then was put in the rules, I will sincerely apologize."

Well....you can't find where I didn't neither:)

Hey "Jarhead"
Long time no hear? Glad that you have renewed my passport and I can still travel north of the border! I would really be missing out a bunch if I couldn't shoot with you, Tommy, Emery, and the Collin's brothers any more! Where else could you have that much fun with your clothes on? See you in a couple of weeks, got your favorite bench just waiting on you. Thumper:

Back