50-5X at 300yds

JackieStogsdill

I can't believe this happens very often, at least I haven't seen it before. At the 200/300 KY state yesterday at BGSL, Mike Niblett shot a 50-5X target. Pretty awesome if ya ask me. Good shooting Mike. Jackie

He should frame that target along with the back-to-back 50-5X at 200 yds. from Buck Creek on May 15th.

Thanks for pointing these out. That is some mighty fine shooting, Mike. 10 X's at 300 is impressive.

Cheers,
Keith

That is great shooting. Heck,I can't even hit the ten ring at 300.

The only other person I have heard doing that was Jim Hostetler with a HBR Rifle a few years back. Quite an accomplishment.......jackie

That is absolutely awsome Mike. Did the home range advantage come into play?:D:D

Just kiddin, that is some damn fine shooting. Oh, maybe those new lens covers had something to do with it.:eek::D

Dan Honert

That is great shooting. Heck,I can't even hit the ten ring at 300.

The only other person I have heard doing that was Jim Hostetler with a HBR Rifle a few years back. Quite an accomplishment.......jackie

Yep, he did it at the Louisiana State a couple of years ago. We all had our picture taken with the target. He better still have it.

virg

Thanks for pointing these out. That is some mighty fine shooting, Mike. 10 X's at 300 is impressive.

Cheers,
Keith

Keith,
10 X's at 300 IS impressive. It is the current world record.

I got one at last years BUD, and the only other one I know of was Dave Short...with a measly 6PPC no less. There are probably others though.

50-5x

I watched Mike shoot that target and it was sure something to see. The remarkable thing is that Mike shot it on the notoriously bad...right side of the range.....and during a hard rain and thunder storm. Mike did not let it get to him...I guess he put his head on auto-pilot.

Good shooting,Mike!!!!!!

I watched Mike shoot that target and it was sure something to see. The remarkable thing is that Mike shot it on the notoriously bad...right side of the range.....and during a hard rain and thunder storm. Mike did not let it get to him...I guess he put his head on auto-pilot.

Good shooting,Mike!!!!!!

Mike did do some fine shooting! Auto pilot, huh? My head must have been some place other than auto pilot on that target. LOL Congrats Mike N--Mike Ezell

Mike did do some fine shooting! Auto pilot, huh? My head must have been some place other than auto pilot on that target. LOL Congrats Mike N--Mike Ezell

Mike, you left yourself wide open on that one, I'll be nice and let it go:D:D

Dan

For those that may not know....that's hitting a 3/16" dot at 300 yards 5 times out of 5 in less than ideal match conditions. Amazing!--Mike

Back