World Rimfire Benchrest Championships 2008

Hey there Ken,

Actually TEAM USA & TEAM AUSTRALIA are getting on like a house on fire, were having a great time.

Bill,

That doesn't suprise me in the least. Always figured you guys from down under were pretty staight up. Rimfire shooters have to be some of the best, regardless of where they hail from.

Ken

DJ emailed me and said he was leading the LV with a 250-12 and a 250-21 he didn't say what Egg and David were doing. DJ said he couldn't get the paralex out of his sporter scope at 25m. The dot was moving around about an inch.

Lv

Lv last detail is this morning very very close 250 is not enough it will come to X rings. Team USA r all shooting very well.

Team Usa Are Firing

Latest OZ Unofficial update, when u see how close & high the scores are u will understand. A special mention for those who might be wandering Joy has landed a very special Bill Calfee rifle that Team USA has lent her & the results are coming thick & fast. Similar is Richard Lightfoot who has borrowed a hand made German Metal Monster 20lb that he nearly won a medal with today except for a misfire of 0 that ruined a 3 target perfect score.

Light Varmit 25 Meter.
DJ Helper 750/55 1ST USA
D Cheesa 750/41 2nd ITALY
C Young 749 3rd USA
J Harrison749/47 5th & FIRST LADY
B Collaros 747 14th
D Keen 745 21st
Peter Armstrong 744 23rd
And then there is approx 40 more shooters below this look for official results

Unlimited 25 Meter
DJ Helper 750/63 1st USA
T Panisi 750/49 2nd Italy
C Young 749/43 3rd USA
J Harrison 748/46 8th AUST & FIRST LADY
G Manning 748/41 11th AUST
B Collaros 746/20 20th AUST
And then there is approx 40 more shooters below this look for official results.

Hard day at the office today for Team Aust.

Yeah we had a pretty good day today. Im pretty sure team usa won the light varmit and unlimited today. Im not sure what place David Kenimer was in but in light varmit he shot a 748 and also in unlimited a 748 43. He also won the last sporter target yesterday with a 249. Team USA has won 7 of 9 targets shot too. I hope we keep hanging. The aussies are just like us with an accent and cooler animals to look at back home. Craig has found his match Little Nick from Australia!! We will try and keep you updated. We shoot sporter at 50m tomorrow. dj

Team usa 25 meter scores

David kenimer just called me from Milan and gave me the individual target scores for TEAM USA for 25 meters. He asked me to post them here for everyone, He did not give me the X count.

Sporter
David 247, 248, 249
Craig 249, 248, 248
DJ 249, 248, 246

LV
David 249, 249, 250
Craig 250, 249, 250
DJ 250, 250, 250

UNL
David 250, 250, 248
Craig 250, 250, 249
DJ 250, 250, 250

David said they were having a good time and finally found some good food to eat. 50 Meters start tomorrow with three targets each day for Sporter, LV, and UNL. So far, I think it is a fair statement that Team USA is kicking butt. DJ has won 5 targets, Craig 1, and David 1. Thats 7 out of 9 !!!!

Keep it up guys.

Dj and team keep it up at 50 meters you fellows will really shine keep a cool head and do what you do best.Jerry

Great shooting! Keep it up and prepare to fill us in on some stories when it is all over! We are with all of you vicariously!

DJ, Craig, and David, congratulations on some good shooting! Glad to see you guys are doing well over there. Do your best and have a great time, and I'll see you guys when you get home.
Great score by the other shooters too! Congrats to all!

Fantastic

Butch:
The Winter of 2000 it was was fantastic. That was excately 8 years ago. All those I spoke with while there, says the weather is always the same, so I guess it's still fantastic.

Back