World Individual Postal Competition - October 2013

That’s great Peter.

Yes, you can shoot at either yards or meters. All of the Europeans shoot at meters, we in the UK have ranges that use both distances.

It is good fun shooting at 25m and not as easy as you may think if the wind starts to pick up, that .080” 10 ring can take a bit of covering with a .224” round.

Brian

Results

Hi,

The results of the October World Postal Competition are now complete and can be downloaded from the BIPM website: http://www.benchpostal.com/results.html

Or from the link below:

Full Scores

Please note all scores are on one spreadsheet, use the tabs at the bottom to refer to each class.
These results will remain provisional for 24hrs to allow for any mistakes to be brought to light or any protests to be registered.

Congratulations to all that took part. That brings an end to the first year for the BIPM postal competitions, I hope everyone had fun. Over the next few weeks I will contact the various match directors and see what they would like to do for 2014.

Thanks
Brian

BPIM Results

Hi Brian,
Thanks for all your efforts on this, Brian.
What am I doing wrong that I only see 11 entries and only the UK and US. Is it something I'm doing?
Thanks,
Mike

Hi Brian,
Thanks for all your efforts on this, Brian.
What am I doing wrong that I only see 11 entries and only the UK and US. Is it something I'm doing?
Thanks,
Mike

Hi Mike,

There is a page for each event, have a look along the bottom of the spreadsheet and click on the tabs.

Brian

Ukraine

Brian,
Sure like to know what the Ukrainians shoot for rifle brands. Any way to find out?
Mike

Hi all
Ponomarov - 9003
Bozhenko - LG400
Karpenko - LG400
Velichkin - LG400
Guzerchuk - LG110
all rifle with CZ barrel

Brian,
Sure like to know what the Ukrainians shoot for rifle brands. Any way to find out?
Mike

Mike,

Andi has put the information above, it wasn't sent over with the scores so I'll add it to the results sheet later.

Paul Bendix has also informed me the Capital City rimfire scores were shot outside not indoors (my mistake), I'll correct that as well later today (doesn't alter the medal positions).

We had a couple of French shooters competing in air rifle for the first time, hopefully that's a sign of things to come and I thank Carlo for encouraging this.

Brian

Last edited by a moderator:
Back