winchester primers

I've found Winchester SR primers to be softer than Rem 7 1/2's or CCI's (either 400 or BR-4), but harder than F205's. That's based on flattening and cratering with similar loads that give similar velocities with the same bullet and powder. Not really too scientific, but it's what I've noticed. That being said I've never blown or blanked one that I can remember.

With some rifles and loads I've gotten better accuracy with WSR's than anything else.

JR Waters has been kick'n our butts for years and all he shoots are WSR Primers,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

the wind is my friend,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

DD

I switched from 205M to Win. SR. I think, my groups are a little tighter. My avg. has gotten smaller. Except for this years Super Shoot......
And I am running out fast.

I only wish I'd coughed up for another 5k of them at the gun show here when they were $113/5k (they had been $65 then $87, then $113, the last show they were $150, which was down from $175 a few months earlier). All the traffic will bear plus 10% I think.

If you are looking for Win Small Rifle Primers try calling Northland Shooters Supply at 763-682-4296. When I was out to the Varmint Hunters jamboree Northland had ~80,000 primers with him.

22 Mag

A friend bought some from Graff Bros recently but be prepared to dig down deep ! Wolf's are working for me as good so far.

Sinclair has them on sale right now. $29.99/1000
Maybe not a steal but if someone really wants em they're there.

Northland Shooting Supply has them for $27.00/ 1000. You can call Northland Shooters Supply at 763-682-4296.

22 Mag

Back