What A Finish For NASCAR

F, watching a NASCAR race is like watching a fly in an endless left turn loop around the room. Gawd, its boring!! --Greg :)

"If they want 10 races to decide the championship, run 10 races and call it a season. "

Steve, Steve, Steve.

What part of making mega-dollars don't you understand?
I still say if there was no trascar, we'd have thousands more shooting BR.
I have this bridge in New York that I want to sell; I'm sick and tired of protestors using it as a springboard from which to get publicity for their cause. Just $2.00 today will hold it until Black Friday. My e-mail is easy to find. This latest demonstration against corporate greed was the final straw. I will give a portion of the proceeds of the sale to fighting their just cause. I also have a pile of bent fenders from cars that Tony Stewart has run into. These are taking up space in my airport hangar. If you feel $1.00 apiece for them is too much then don't send me your money. I also have a small supply of rearends with Jeff Gordon's paint on. Same offer as the Tony Stewart memorabelia.
Worthless World Series rings go on sale next week. After 162 games plus playoffs, why have seven more games?
Who would pay good money to see a football game in February?
Superbowl parties are needless escapes from reality. Do you know how many BR bullets you could buy or trade in exchange for a super bowel ticket?
And now let's talk about the Olympics. My cure for America's fiscal dilemma is to have the Olympics in China every two years instead of four years scattered around the world. The air in China is so bad (global pollution? nah) that they shut down the factories for four weeks or roughly 9% of the year. Our economy would rebound if we could have this occur more often in China. That's all for this thread.

One of the best races I've watched in quite awhile,If you like racing, it does not get any better.......

Back