We've ARRIVED !

Pete Wass

Ms Joanna and I hove too at Webster City this PM around 2:30. We found our way out to the range via several short gravel road connections provided by Tom Tom and arrived at the Range fouthrwith. Sir David, Ron Berg and a couple others were in attendance before we departed, touring Downtown Webster City no the way to our very comfortable diggs. Today is the first annniversary of my RETIREMENT; life is GOOD, in spite of Obama :)

Did you fire your new toy yet ? Just nothing in the world as much fun as going to the Nationals with a brand new unfired rifle. Here's hoping she works great for you.

Dick

Not yet !

I just finished mounting the scope and lightening up the ejector spring. I will be ready in the monin'. Hope all is going well wif you.

Pete, you've got a little time before things get started on Tuesday...you and Joanna should check out the covered bridges about 2 hours South of Webster City in Madison County.

See 'ya Sunday. -Al

Pete...

Ms Joanna and I hove too at Webster City this PM around 2:30. We found our way out to the range via several short gravel road connections provided by Tom Tom and arrived at the Range fouthrwith. Sir David, Ron Berg and a couple others were in attendance before we departed, touring Downtown Webster City no the way to our very comfortable diggs. Today is the first annniversary of my RETIREMENT; life is GOOD, in spite of Obama :)

good to hear you made it safely. Danny is dumping some rain on us but the scuppers are clear and she's draining away good. Coast is getting some wind but not a bad as last weekend. We just can't seem to have a nice weekend! Good luck shooting.

Thanks Al

Pete, you've got a little time before things get started on Tuesday...you and Joanna should check out the covered bridges about 2 hours South of Webster City in Madison County.

See 'ya Sunday. -Al

Someone , I think Francis told us today about the Bridges. One of my favorite movies, that one. Unfortunately I didn't find the "Tune" for my new rifle today so I will be back at it tomorrow :( . If we had realized the Bridges were so close before we arrived we might have included it in the trip. I have scheduled a visit with an old friend on the way back so we probably don't have time this trip.

See you Sunday,

Pete

good to hear you made it safely. Danny is dumping some rain on us but the scuppers are clear and she's draining away good. Coast is getting some wind but not a bad as last weekend. We just can't seem to have a nice weekend! Good luck shooting.

Thanks for the update Greg. Twas windy here today and not a great day to trst & tune. I shot the Camo Gun this PM and it showed me how poorly the BAT was shooting. Back at it tomorra. Perhaps this barrel ain't up to it. We have great diggs here, I might add.

Pete

Back