Walkill Rod&Gun Club 50/50 3 gun match

Timmy , Beating 22 shooters for a 6 Gun National is an accomplishment that could almost be a world record for the fewest shooters ever for a National , 26 for yards and 22 for meters ,Hats off to you too ,you were a no show along with Chicken of the Sea ; Now if yall could Show up & Shoot at The Triple Crown and we could shoot for a C-Note/card. That would be a neutral site and I can haul that piss ant up there and trade it to either Buskey or Tuna for a Suburu Outback! The ant eats big round bales not those little square bales, so he is worth a bunch! Piss Ant for a Suburu!

There was another notable no-show - YOU! Are you trying to say that the folks I competed with were lightweights? Don't look now but I think your petty jealously is showing.

Last edited:
Savannah,Georgia

He doesn't show up, he just likes to GOSSIP . I will meet him for a Northeast match anytime. It's about having fun and sometimes people take the fun out of it.

Last Time I looked it was still in Georgia , Have you moved back to NY ,I know youn`s don`t shoot any where but @ Drennons in SC , there is a bunch of ranges in Georgia (5) but they have 23 to 26 shooters Tuna not 6, If you scared to shoot with us ,just raise your hand! Get Me Outta here,Percy!

Last edited:
Timmy , Beating 22 shooters for a 6 Gun National is an accomplishment that could almost be a world record for the fewest shooters ever for a National , 26 for yards and 22 for meters ,Hats off to you too ,you were a no show along with Chicken of the Sea ; Now if yall could Show up & Shoot at The Triple Crown and we could shoot for a C-Note/card. That would be a neutral site and I can haul that piss ant up there and trade it to either Buskey or Tuna for a Suburu Outback! The ant eats big round bales not those little square bales, so he is worth a bunch! Piss Ant for a Suburu!

Now Bill, let's calm down. You are absolutely right, as it turned out I did'nt make it, zero excuses. Everything else would seem to be speculation really........well except for one undeniable fact........as per usual.......you sir......in a word.......well.........sucked.

I can't tell...are y'all having fun here or is this something else? Tell the truth! :)

At the heart of it is an unsavory, continuous, "them and us" mindset displayed online and constantly by one guy. And it is disgusting.

Yeah ?

Every Body Loves Tim Simbari, Bill Buskey & Chicken of the Sea " Mollica " , do any of yall NY`s own a mirror? Talk about calling the kettle black, Wow, Trump has nothing on the 3 of yall!

Last edited:
Slick, is it necessary to point out that you stuck your nose in this thread, when nothing was directed your way. My comment on something the WLM posted on his site was somehow perceived by you to be an invitation to spread your particular brand of joy.

For some reason Mr. Calfee no longer seems interested in the Wallkill match. Wonder why?

Slick, is it necessary to point out that you stuck your nose in this thread, when nothing was directed your way. My comment on something the WLM posted on his site was somehow perceived by you to be an invitation to spread your particular brand of joy.

For some reason Mr. Calfee no longer seems interested in the Wallkill match. Wonder why?

Say's it all

Attachments

• 210282_340.jpg
    210282_340.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 193
Can't argue with the records

Hilliary said ,"What difference does it Make?" Yall two are sounding very similar! Any Target, Any Where, a record is record ,huh ? We just want yall to come to a World Class event and spank our butts on a Big Stage ! "The Triple Crown! Then you can crow All you want, most shooters I know think there is a big difference when all the Top Shooters compete at one venue "Shoulder to Shoulder" ! I think they call it pressure! If a National event has less than >30 competitors PETE ,you just might have a Valid point!I would just stay and play with the locals in Maine & NY! I carried show cattle to Denver, Houston, Kansas City, Louisville & Fort Worth for years thinking world class events meant a lot more and had 10X the Validity than the Local County Goat Roping! I sure wasted a hell of a lot $$$ if I was wrong! I don `t think I was , I got to get off the porch and run with Top Shooters ,other wise shooting against myself is not a very satisfying event!

A shooter of any stature is only concerned about one thing when they sit down to shoot, what the wind flags say. There ain't anything else to shooting well as far as the shooter is concerned. A great shooter or even a good shooter is not disturbed by anything around themself and focused on what's in front of the bench they are sitting at. This ain't a team sport, such as Football. It's is strictly an individual endeavor, regardless of where one sits or when. Ergo, records get broken all over the place and in all types of conditions. It's all about the individual in this game, on that particular day. Records tend to live a lot longer than match or event wins. If needing a lot of other folks around one to enable them to shoot better then perhaps that person should work on their concentrating on themselves and shooting better. What you seem to be implying is that ability is something one can turn on and off at will. I don't see that happening in the shooting sports or any sport, for that matter.

Pete

Last edited:
The whole thing in a nutshell. The WLM sent his best sporter creation with parts from Falcon,Turbo,!0x and a stock that only one man would spend one thin dime on, In its first outing it shot a 243 midling x count. Next outing a 250 for 2nd place.Chris Peterson Shot first place with a 250 and a lot more xes . We all have heard 2nd place is meaningless.
At Walkill it shot a 245 for about 5th place. The WLM thought that "Magical" sporter was Killer. Buskey and a group of others proved that wrong. The old Drama Queen can blab on about a bunch of bs but most of it is just that BS. As far as Walkill goes on his blog "crickets"

Back