Walkill Rod&Gun Club 50/50 3 gun match

GordonE

For those that don't know where it is. Contact Bill Buskey. He showed us the way today.

Good shooting Bill!

Thanks Gordon. I had no idea that Wawarsing and Wallkill local matches have suddenly become such a big deal. I haven't checked the WLM site in a while but I see where the last Wawarsing Match got equal billing to the World Championships. Who knew?

I see where the WLM is still saying that cut-rifled barrels are not competitive, this despite a National Championship and a World Record having been shot with them. I guess he has left room for a few exceptions. It's nice to have an exceptional rifle in one's battery. Right Chris?

Big Time shoot

You guys won't beleive me but no wind here in PA.....you kept it all in NY.

Good Shooting today Bill and yes I do enjoy having a gun that nobody else would want because it doesn't have any of the WLM approved features.
Also, glad didn't pay the 20 grand to find out whats wrong with my sporter barrel, saved some large coin there.

Chris

Chris, you shoot a 750 with a sporter - A SPORTER!! Something I'm pretty sure has never been done with one of Calfee's sporters, and yet the WLM still sticks to his mantra that a cut-rifled barrel can not be competitive. Not every cut-rifled barrel is a winner just like not every button barrel is a winner. I think some people just can't admit when they are wrong, although he has added some wiggle room by saying, well some exceptional ones can be competitive. Exceptional? Maybe Calfee just couldn't figure out how to get the most of these cut-rifled barrels and can't admit someone else may know something about them that he doesn't. I'm hoping we will be rewarded with having barrels that have a bigger performance window. Every successful BR shooter knows that patience pays off. Calfee must HATE it when he sees you and I having success with these barrels that CAN'T be competitive; it's like we're rubbing his nose in it. Now doesn't that make winning even sweeter.

Triple Crown

Buskey, you since have had a rebirth of your rivalry with the WLM , and since you for some reason, was 1st out of the biggest RF match of 2015 in the World! Why don`t you bring that bad boy ECK 2500X to the big Dance in 2016 and strut Ur stuff and really prove something "If " it is what you say ! Chris is coming to the Triple Crown and Bristol has some big time venues to socialize at with your friends ! There will be a lot of SPF 2500X `s but last year there were ZERO ECK rifles in the Field ,No Tunas ,No Weeters ,No Buskeys , No Ecks: how can we get at least one of yall to show up and shoot where it really might mean something? Jump in with Chris and join us !

Nope. You had your chance to shoot against my bad 2500X when I was in SC last year - and it is bad, double bad. Now you'll have to come up here and take your chances that I might be attending one of our local matches. If not, you'll always have to wonder just how bad it is. And it is bad - oh, it's double bad. If you want to find out just how bad it is; I'll sell it to you and you can find out for yourself. $25K and it's yours. Heck, if Calfee wants to dissect this rifle and find out how it could be competitive, I'll even make him the same offer. He can buy it for $25K too. I'll be at my computer for the next 2 hours. The first one of you to meet my offer within the next 2 hours will get this rifle. Just send me a PM. Don't let this opportunity pass.

Only one hour left. Don't miss out. Come on Slick, $25K to quell you curiosity, for a man of your means - cheap. And Mr. Calfee, $25K for a chance to figure out how a SAP action with a cut-rifled barrel can be competitive? You've got that much in your sock. But the window is closing. I'll give you until High Noon EDT.

Last edited:
Times Up!! I guess you'll just have to spend the rest of days and sleepless nights wondering just how good that Un-Calfee rifle really is - unless you want to make a little trip and take your chances I'll be around.

Buskey, you since have had a rebirth of your rivalry with the WLM , and since you for some reason, was 1st out of the biggest RF match of 2015 in the World! Why don`t you bring that bad boy ECK 2500X to the big Dance in 2016 and strut Ur stuff and really prove something "If " it is what you say ! Chris is coming to the Triple Crown and Bristol has some big time venues to socialize at with your friends ! There will be a lot of SPF 2500X `s but last year there were ZERO ECK rifles in the Field ,No Tunas ,No Weeters ,No Buskeys , No Ecks: how can we get at least one of yall to show up and shoot where it really might mean something? Jump in with Chris and join us !

Yeah Busky, if you don't shoot where Casey gives his blessing it somehow simply does not count. This is what we refer to as peckerwood sportsmanship, usually involves a lot of "we" and "us".

Last edited:
Bale of Hay

Billy B; Some Gypsies came by the farm last week selling piss ants that one single ant could devour a bale of hay ! I bought one and watched that piss ant eat a whole bale of hay , there is a good chance that ant could be worth $25000, so I will just trade you that Piss ant for that fancy Suburu you own, minus any Obama stickers! I don`t need your Un Calfee rifle, Stiller`s Hole Shot Arms just sent me a 3L Trident so I`m pretty flush with SPF hardware right now ! Now ,you sleep on my Offer on that piss ant and I can meet you half way with that Piss ant, say in 3 gun Nationals @ KettleFoot! I`ve already named the ant for you , Bad Billy B!

Too Funny Slick

Billy B; Some Gypsies came by the farm last week selling piss ants that one single ant could devour a bale of hay ! I bought one and watched that piss ant eat a whole bale of hay , there is a good chance that ant could be worth $25000, so I will just trade you that Piss ant for that fancy Suburu you own, minus any Obama stickers! I don`t need your Un Calfee rifle, Stiller`s Hole Shot Arms just sent me a 3L Trident so I`m pretty flush with SPF hardware right now ! Now ,you sleep on my Offer on that piss ant and I can meet you half way with that Piss ant, say in 3 gun Nationals @ KettleFoot! I`ve already named the ant for you , Bad Billy B!

I am saying you have a leg up in this one so far with the comedy. I, however, am in the camp of "Love is where you find it" like that line in the song, "Nothing cold as ashes". I have been shooting Benchrest since the early 90' and have been present when a number of records have been broken, in a few disciplines. Great shooting happens everywhere and big shoots have very little to do with great shooting. In shooting, everyone competes only against themselves. Precisely why the venue does not matter.

Pete

Last edited:

Nope. You missed your opportunity. You should have been there last year. Maybe I'll go next year when they present me with my HOF jacket. You can wear one of your Carhartt jackets, you know the one that's embroidered with "I participated" on it. Oh, and the piss ant stuff, you're almost as funny as Larry the Cable guy. It would have been funnier if you had said "pee pee".

Do I hear U Correctly!

I am saying you have a leg up in this one so far with the comedy. I, however, am in the camp of "Love is where you find it" like that line in the song, "Nothing cold as ashes". I have been shooting Benchrest since the early 90' and have been present when a number of records have been broken, in a few disciplines. Great shooting happens everywhere and big shoots have very little to do with great shooting. In shooting, everyone competes only against themselves. Precisely why the venue does not matter.

Pete

Hilliary said ,"What difference does it Make?" Yall two are sounding very similar! Any Target, Any Where, a record is record ,huh ? We just want yall to come to a World Class event and spank our butts on a Big Stage ! "The Triple Crown! Then you can crow All you want, most shooters I know think there is a big difference when all the Top Shooters compete at one venue "Shoulder to Shoulder" ! I think they call it pressure! If a National event has less than >30 competitors PETE ,you just might have a Valid point!I would just stay and play with the locals in Maine & NY! I carried show cattle to Denver, Houston, Kansas City, Louisville & Fort Worth for years thinking world class events meant a lot more and had 10X the Validity than the Local County Goat Roping! I sure wasted a hell of a lot $$$ if I was wrong! I don `t think I was , I got to get off the porch and run with Top Shooters ,other wise shooting against myself is not a very satisfying event!

Last edited:
While it's nice to be wanted. Still no. Didn't know you showed cattle. Did you put a leash on them and run along side 'em in a ring. I'd pay to see that.

Last edited:
,No Tunas ,No Weeters ,No Buskeys , No Ecks: how can we get at least one of yall to show up and shoot where it really might mean something? Jump in with Chris and join us !

Why doesn't your gossip butt drive up to New York and shoot ? Gossip Queen, always has an excuse not to show up and shoot ! Clearly a person of your stature could charter a plane for a day ! Everyone should show up and shoot where you go, get your chicken sheet butt up north. I am sure you will have a good ole NY welcome. If you go so will I !!!! Otherwise fishing has less gossip !!!!!!

Bill, the running of your mouth is old.........Busky won a national have you ?

Hilliary said ,"What difference does it Make?" Yall two are sounding very similar! Any Target, Any Where, a record is record ,huh ? We just want yall to come to a World Class event and spank our butts on a Big Stage ! "The Triple Crown! Then you can crow All you want, most shooters I know think there is a big difference when all the Top Shooters compete at one venue "Shoulder to Shoulder" ! I think they call it pressure! If a National event has less than >30 competitors PETE ,you just might have a Valid point!I would just stay and play with the locals in Maine & NY! I carried show cattle to Denver, Houston, Kansas City, Louisville & Fort Worth for years thinking world class events meant a lot more and had 10X the Validity than the Local County Goat Roping! I sure wasted a hell of a lot $$$ if I was wrong! I don `t think I was , I got to get off the porch and run with Top Shooters ,other wise shooting against myself is not a very satisfying event!

I'm guessin you carried a little stool in the truck with you as well.

Why doesn't your gossip butt drive up to New York and shoot ? Gossip Queen, always has an excuse not to show up and shoot ! Clearly a person of your stature could charter a plane for a day ! Everyone should show up and shoot where you go, get your chicken sheet butt up north. I am sure you will have a good ole NY welcome. If you go so will I !!!! Otherwise fishing has less gossip !!!!!!

Bill, the running of your mouth is old.........Busky won a national have you ?

Now Tuna, let's not be too harsh here with William. Remember, he hasn't actually ever won anything resembling a major event, here, there, or anywhere else for that matter. About the only thing he has lead is the " maximum expenditure for greatest number of rifles destined to place in that coveted 25th -30th place demographic", think of it kind of like "bracket racing" for rimfire BR.

Lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!

Piss Ants, leashes, & stools......you guys are great!
Ya know the scary thing is if you ever did get together you might enjoy the company.
Just a thought
Keith

Piss Ants, leashes, & stools......you guys are great!
Ya know the scary thing is if you ever did get together you might enjoy the company.
Just a thought
Keith

He doesn't show up, he just likes to GOSSIP . I will meet him for a Northeast match anytime. It's about having fun and sometimes people take the fun out of it.

You have to shoot where there is more than 22 shooters !

Now Tuna, let's not be too harsh here with William. Remember, he hasn't actually ever won anything resembling a major event, here, there, or anywhere else for that matter. About the only thing he has lead is the " maximum expenditure for greatest number of rifles destined to place in that coveted 25th -30th place demographic", think of it kind of like "bracket racing" for rimfire BR.

Timmy , Beating 22 shooters for a 6 Gun National is an accomplishment that could almost be a world record for the fewest shooters ever for a National , 26 for yards and 22 for meters ,Hats off to you too ,you were a no show along with Chicken of the Sea ; Now if yall could Show up & Shoot at The Triple Crown and we could shoot for a C-Note/card. That would be a neutral site and I can haul that piss ant up there and trade it to either Buskey or Tuna for a Suburu Outback! The ant eats big round bales not those little square bales, so he is worth a bunch! Piss Ant for a Suburu!

He doesn't show up, he just likes to GOSSIP . I will meet him for a Northeast match anytime. It's about having fun and sometimes people take the fun out of it.

His fondness for gossip is well known. Here I was addressing some of the statements made by the WLM on his site where all of a sudden he is interested in NY matches (and we know why) and Slick couldn't help but stick his nose in there. It's his niche in rimfire BR.

Back