Walker County BR Inaugural Match This Week End in Huntsville Texas.

jackie schmidt

This next Saturday and Sunday, the Walker County BR Shooters in Huntsville Texas will be holding their first Registered NBRSA Varmint For Score Match April 2-3.

The Format is Varmint for Score 100 and 200 yards on Saturday, and Varmint For Score 300 yards on Sunday.

Larry Deese, owner and Match Director, has put a big effort into bringing a new venue for Benchrest in The Gulf Coast Region. This is a fine facility for holding a Match.

There are a multitude of hotels and restaurants just 15 minutes from the range in Huntsville.

For more info, go to www.walkercobr.com

Last edited:
Thank You Larry Deese

Thanks Larry for all of your hard work, time and money you have put into your range and your support of the NBRSA.
Me and Dwayne are really looking forward to shooting there this year and hopefully years to come and again thanks for
all your dedication to our sport.

Thanks Richard

Thanks Larry for all of your hard work, time and money you have put into your range and your support of the NBRSA.
Me and Dwayne are really looking forward to shooting there this year and hopefully years to come and again thanks for
all your dedication to our sport.

Thanks Richard

I would like to echo Richard and Jackie. It is great that we now have another venue to shoot registered matches and fun matches too.
Thanks, Larry for all your efforts to support the sport of Bench Rest. Looking forward to seeing you soon.
Thanks again,
Dale

Back