Vudoo V22S SS/F Class Action

Mike, do you have any specific performance benchmark in mind at this early stage of the game? Looks pretty slick so far.
Looks kind of Swindlehurstesc, in a manner of speaking.

Last edited:
Mike, do you have any specific performance benchmark in mind at this early stage of the game? Looks pretty sluck so far.
Looks kind of Swindlehurstesc, in a manner of speaking.

This is a good question and a pun immediately comes to mind; shooting for the moon. I know this doesn't answer your question, but I'm doing some barrel testing at the moment. I have our own barrel, which is our better performer of the barrels used on our repeaters and has done incredibly well in F Class, four different Mueller's and Shilen Ratchets.

The action that inspired my design the most is the mid lock that Tony Gilkes did. I was amazed at the extent he went to do a mid lock with no lug ways forward of the locking abutment. I've done the same thing, but in a way that's highly manufacturable and it's what one of my patents covers. The Swindlehurst is another favorite, lots of cool stuff going on in that action.

MB

One of my favorite parts of the V-22S:

942857-BF-1-A58-49-A3-A3-C1-8-D1-E6526-B2-B6-1-201-a.jpg

MB

Hey guys, just having a little fun! No harm, no foul....Lol!

Mark, glad you got a good chuckle out of my post.

Mike, the Muller barrel test sounds interesting. I'll look forward to seeing how that goes. I have a couple of really good barrels, with track records. Couple are Shilen, rest are Muller's.

Everyone stay safe please.....later.

I have two each of the button and cut. They're marked A,B,C and D, Paul and Dan are keeping it a secret which is which. I like these types of tests....

MB

I guess, I meant are they 4's, 5's, or 8 groovers?
Like the button/cut blind test though.

Hey guys, just having a little fun! No harm, no foul....Lol!

Mark, glad you got a good chuckle out of my post.

Mike, the Muller barrel test sounds interesting. I'll look forward to seeing how that goes. I have a couple of really good barrels, with track records. Couple are Shilen, rest are Muller's.

Everyone stay safe please.....later.

No worries Doc :cool:

I have no idea how or why I typed Mueller, I usually catch and correct as I'm somewhat of a spelling and grammar nazi.

I'm looking forward to the test and will report back here asap.

MB

Well, Mike, you've hit a BR milestone. You have now officially begun to take crap over @ " planet WLM ".
The comedy value alone should make the project worthwhile.

Well, Mike, you've hit a BR milestone. You have now officially begun to take crap over @ " planet WLM ".
The comedy value alone should make the project worthwhile.

Oh, you noticed :cool: . Someone (not me) posted pics of my action asking for Bill's opinion, as if they needed his approval to like or dislike it and Bill does what he always does. He created the thread and made a number of incorrect assumptions, as he always does, and a question was asked that Bill didn't/couldn't answer correctly. After I answered the question, the pics were deleted but he circled back in another post, wherein, there was a small reasonable exchange. The only thing I can think is Bill exceeded the time period on the bottle of meds and he went full tilt "Big Time" RFBR on me. He makes me think about the question you'll never hear anyone ask a banjo player....

One's thing is for sure, I've not lived my life giving a sh** what that guy thinks....

MB

BTW, what the heck is WLM?

Come'on Mike you gotta get with it.
When Wilbur ruled over here on " the name that shall not be uttered" the phrase was coined "Waxed Lead Messiah".
Some time I'll tell you about the baby seal story.......you'd love it.

P.S. what do you expect from a guy that talks like a f..kin five year old. Should make you cited, no ?

Last edited:
Come'on Mike you gotta get with it.
When Wilbur ruled over here on " the name that shall not be uttered" the phrase was coined "Waxed Lead Messiah".
Some time I'll tell you about the baby seal story.......you'd love it.

P.S. what do you expect from a guy that talks like a f..kin five year old. Should make you cited, no ?

Hilarious, now I'm in the know....thanks for that.

I never really imagined anyone could write so many posts to themselves, but I get why he has to, and all while he believes he's "Big Time" RFBR.

Thanks Tim....

MB

Oh, you noticed :cool: . Someone (not me) posted pics of my action asking for Bill's opinion, as if they needed his approval to like or dislike it and Bill does what he always does. He created the thread and made a number of incorrect assumptions, as he always does, and a question was asked that Bill didn't/couldn't answer correctly. After I answered the question, the pics were deleted but he circled back in another post, wherein, there was a small reasonable exchange. The only thing I can think is Bill exceeded the time period on the bottle of meds and he went full tilt "Big Time" RFBR on me. He makes me think about the question you'll never hear anyone ask a banjo player....

One's thing is for sure, I've not lived my life giving a sh** what that guy thinks....

MB

BTW, what the heck is WLM?

If that were the case you would not have posted over there in the first place.

I read that exchange over there, when you have your action listed at or near the top, of the equipment list of some major matches, you can then proclaim you have arrived. I hope you do well, I can see you have invested a lot of time and $$$ into it.

If that were the case you would not have posted over there in the first place.

I read that exchange over there, when you have your action listed at or near the top, of the equipment list of some major matches, you can then proclaim you have arrived. I hope you do well, I can see you have invested a lot of time and $$$ into it.

What is it George that you think you know about me? Do you really know what I think or claim to know the reasons I do what I do? No, you can't possibly know, so how can you come here and speak with such conviction? And frankly, I don't really care what you read or what you believe as a result of what you read. There's a guy (Wallace) that hides his identity and lies about posts being deleted because the mindset there, the very one you're bringing into this thread, is archaic at best and no one owes homage to you or anyone on that site. I keep hearing this BS about "major" matches, do you have so little in life that you believe the pinnacle in life is "major" matches? Do you think what you do advances anything for anyone? No, it doesn't, and that's quite pathetic....So, unless you have something useful to contribute in this thread, take the BC message elsewhere.

MB

Last edited:
Mike, it was not my intension to get you POed, but if you had followed anything on that site, before posting anything, you should have known how it was going to end. I lost my key card over there years ago and that was from asking too many questions I suppose.

Frankly, I know very little about you. All I knew is that you are building a rifle action that somewhat resembles a 40X in a repeater, but works much smoother from what I gather. Until this new BR type action came about, I had very little interest in what you were doing. The BR action looks interesting and I do hope it works out well, I guess that did sound a little familiar, once again sorry, was not intension. My other remark about the equipment list, well the proof is in the pudding so to speak. hope to see it there in the future.

Sorry we got off on the wrong foot about the WWA thread, but you had to know that was not going to fly over there. He trashes Stiller's actions on a weekly basis and he has been doing this awhile. Anyway, I will leave you be.

George

Back