Visual Evidence Of A Lost Shooting Season.

Sounds like a good deal to me Jackie. You’ve worked hard all your life, you might as well have some of the benefits of what you’ve worked to earn. Missed you this weekend at Midland. But, not sure you actually missed a lot by not being there. It was certainly the hottest match I’ve ever shot in at MIdland with temperatures around 106 or so. Maybe be they’ll have a cool wave come in for the Buffalo Shoot next month.

Sounds like a good deal to me Jackie. You’ve worked hard all your life, you might as well have some of the benefits of what you’ve worked to earn. Missed you this weekend at Midland. But, not sure you actually missed a lot by not being there. It was certainly the hottest match I’ve ever shot in at MIdland with temperatures around 106 or so. Maybe be they’ll have a cool wave come in for the Buffalo Shoot next month.

Mike, Marilyn and I are just recovering from Covid 19. Tomorrow We both get tested to see if we are now negative.

It’s been a three week ordeal.

Clear Choice

Jackie, have you been able to get your final set of implants from Clear Choice? I'm Interested as to hear how happy you are with them. ---Bill

Jackie, have you been able to get your final set of implants from Clear Choice? I'm Interested as to hear how happy you are with them. ---Bill

Not yet, Nov 4th. It takes that long for the bone to solidify around the 16 implants.

So far, everything is going good.

Back