Vern juenke machine

I think that's why a lot of folks load and clean inside a trailer. BUT...They just don't know how powerful things like a chicken foot really are. On the other hand, me and Bill Saxton made an attempt to thwart Ed Watson at Wilmington once upon a time. As it turned out, everything we did acted against us and we decided that we had to read up on such activities. I actually did just that and while it helped a bit, a good barrel ended up being the key. If you don't have a good barrel, you're susceptible to such things as well as some other not so tricky stuff.

Pal Woods (paul wolfe) was a fan of the chicken foot. Only problem was i think he bought his at a gas station from a jar on the way- right next to those pig feet and red eggs- it was slimy and nasty. Its that damn wind- i know it is!

"It's that damn wind - I know it is"

I actually heard Paul say that and to this very day I don't know what he meant when he said it. I do know that Paul had a couple of rifles that didn't care which way the wind was blowing but never really understood why he said that in the serious tone he used. I do know that when the wind got up beyond his rifle's capability he was toast - which wasn't often. I also know that when he pulled out that super rifle, everybody else was competing for second place.

That was a day that he had a regular barrel. He couldnt figure out what was making him shoot .750 groups and he mumbled that to himself after a full day of back of the pack. He finally figured it out and me and you heard it when he did. My other favorite was when he told you that you had morning boogers all day

I did a test and thought I would share
I use the Juneke to see if I could short bullets with different base to ojive reading but same bullet.
It works well.

Thanks Dusty
I have to say I'm just doing what I love to do, and hope I can keep working with Western powder and Berger bullets coming up with things that we can use.

Back