Unaka IR/50-50 match

Unaka will be having its first IR/50-50 match on Saturday April 28. The gate will be open by 7:30 with the first match starting at 9:00. Both matches will be 3-gun club. Sandwiches will be provided between matches.

If anyone has questions you can contact me @ 423-306-4319.
Looking forward to seeing everyone Saturday.

Jim Jones

jimjonessr@aol.com

Wallace,
In my opinion your wife's banana nut bread was the hit of the match!!!!!!!!!

I'll second that Ernie. It was great. Very good, well run match, Jim. Wallace on the computer can't be beat.
Jim

I want to thank everyone for their help and support today. I think all had a great time I know I did. Ernie I have to agree with you on the banana nut bread, we may have to sweet talk her for some more. To me the high point of the day was to see Gene Tilson shoot his very first 250 and then to back it up with another 250 and win the class. Congrats Gene that was some fine shooting. I have to say that I may be needing some extra help, it seems here of late someone seems to be getting a little forgetful, now I don't want to call any names but I guess when you get to be 200 years old it's bound to happen sooner or later so I may need to make a equipment checkoff list so someone gets home with all his equipment. Now I know why Pepper drives!! Again a great day and thanks to all for helping out.

Back