Topshot reality show

There is also the Top Sniper Compitition reruns which includes all service branches plus Foreign militaries (these guys don't look like the American Idol, Survivor type) But in the TRUEST scense they are BOTH Survivors and Idols.

Fred,
You caught the rerun. They rerun the episodes daily. The next episode, bows, will be either Sunday or Monday evening.
Butch

Dan and Vern,
I don't believe I encouraged or discouraged any body from watching the show. I printed a link for the folks that wanted to watch it on their computer.
Yes, while we are at it I hope the kid kicks their A$$.
What do you guys watch on TV that is more valuable and a better use of your time!
Butch
Butch,
That was just my way of saying "hello". I did watch the 1st one and liked the kid the best. As far as what I watch, I try to pick programs/shows/movies that don't have commercials so my naps don't get interrupted :) Well, anyway, let me know how the kid ends up ! I would have answered you sooner but I was enrolled in that new weekend diet program "Sweating in Seymour" :)
Take Care,
Dan Batko

"Where are we going and why am I in this basket?"

Butch,
I would have answered you sooner but I was enrolled in that new weekend diet program "Sweating in Seymour" :)
Take Care,
Dan Batko

"Where are we going and why am I in this basket?"

Dan, Did you ever get the airconditioner installed on your new Bently?

Concho Bill

Back