Tomball Gun Club Texas State VFS April 22

Richard Pullum

We will be hosting the Texas State VFS on April 22
Start time will be 9am.
Lunch will be available from Tomball BBQ.
Come on out and join us for some fun competition.

Thanks Richard

And I have several new excuses to use..... I've been workin' on them all week.

LOL

I spent just about all day last Sunday trying to convince myself that a brand new barrel I just put on my 30 BR was going to be fine.

With about an hour of daylight left, I screwed on a proven barrel I had just set back and decided to bring, "just in case"

It showed me that I was just fooling myself.about the new one.

Mind you, it's really not that bad. But this is the Texas State!

I know I had the clubs address written down but I can't find it. The clubs web site doesn't have the address on any link I could find, why is that? Anyway, 1200 zion rd comes to mind but I don't know if that is correct. Need an address my car nav system can use. I'm heading for the Woodlands on Friday so I hope someone can post an address tomorrow.

I know I had the clubs address written down but I can't find it. The clubs web site doesn't have the address on any link I could find, why is that? Anyway, 1200 zion rd comes to mind but I don't know if that is correct. Need an address my car nav system can use. I'm heading for the Woodlands on Friday so I hope someone can post an address tomorrow.

The range road is Schiel Nursery Road. It intersects Zion and dead ends at the range.

12600 Zion RoadTomball, Texas77375
Thanks, I remember that the route is a little convoluted getting to the range from my daughters apartment in the Woodlands, hence the need for an address for my gps. I was a great navigator in a B-52 at 35000 feet, but on the ground, I suck.

Back