Tomball Gun Club "Crawfish Invitational" February 25 & 26

Richard Pullum

We will be hosting the Crawfish Invitational on February 25 & 26
Tomball Gun Club 12600 Zion Rd. Tomball Tx 77375.
Range will be open Friday for practice and closing down around 3 PM to set frames.
Saturday start time 9 AM LV/HV all 100 yards.
Sunday start time 8 AM HV/LV all 200 yards.
Local hotels available in Tomball.
Lunch menus will be available by Tomball BBQ.
Hope to see everyone there.

Contact,
Dwayne Pullum (281) 684-9004
Richard Pullum at richardpullum@embarqmail.com

Thanks Richard

Last edited:
We will be hosting the Crawfish Invitational on February 27 & 28.
Range will be open Friday for practice and closing down around 3 PM to set frames.

Contact,

Thanks Richard

You need to correct the dates in the body of your message. You stated February 27 & 28 and I think you meant February 25 & 26.

Here I go Again

We will be hosting the Crawfish Invitational on February 25 & 26

Contact,

Thanks Richard
Looking for an address for the club to put into the GPS in my car. Came up with two: 12607 Sherborne Castle Court and 12600 Zion Rd. The Zion Rd one sounds familiar. Which is the best to use? Or will either work?

Looking for an address for the club to put into the GPS in my car. Came up with two: 12607 Sherborne Castle Court and 12600 Zion Rd. The Zion Rd one sounds familiar. Which is the best to use? Or will either work?

The 12600 Zion. You will see the orange Tomball Gunclub sign at the entrance of the road that leads to the Range.

The 12600 Zion. You will see the orange Tomball Gunclub sign at the entrance of the road that leads to the Range.

Apologize for not seeing the address in Richard Pullam's original post. I had gone to the club web site first and didn't see an address there and segued to Google for a search and missed the info he had posted. My Bad!

Last edited:
Any good places to get Mud Bugs and cold beer this year ?/

Doug, TaD's, just off 2920 and 249, has great Crawfish and other Seafood.

If you haven't been to Tomball recently, you might be surprised how much the entire area has grown. You really can't tell where Houston ends, and Tomball begins.

I hope to see you next week end.

Mud Bugs

Hey Jackie,

Yeah it's been a couple of years but am planning on it. Going to leave Dallas early Friday morning.. I had found Tads and also another place called LaBlancs Crawfish house. Anyway just looking forward to shooting this year...

2004 n133 trade

Im looking to trade 2 pounds never opened 133(788-04) for some 2015. Im a new shooter to the BR game and see no reason to start with 2 pounds of powder I will not be able to get any more of. Will be at crawfish shoot to trade.

Last edited:
Back