Tomball Gun Club Club Match Schedule and Info

Hey Joe
Are you driving from the ranch?
Have to finish fireforming for Rachels rifle tomorrow. Have 100 neck turned and loaded. She still has a way to go with bench technique, etc.
Putting the last coats of lacquer on the ST1000 stock today. Not sure if she has a rodeo the weekend of the 7th. Will ask her tonight. May have to rob a bank to keep three of us shooting.

Jackie
You mentioned somewhere about having to contour the range for drainage.
I can bring my bulldozer and lazer down sometime it needed.

Driving

Yep, Planning on driving in. its right at 290 miles. I will get a chance to visit my boys though so will make the trip double duty. Scott Deal is planning on coming as well. We have to get his 30br completed. Rifle is together but needs a bit of weight. Got to get brass turned and a bit of load development done.

Joe

Yep, Planning on driving in. its right at 290 miles. I will get a chance to visit my boys though so will make the trip double duty. Scott Deal is planning on coming as well. We have to get his 30br completed. Rifle is together but needs a bit of weight. Got to get brass turned and a bit of load development done.

Joe

Joe,
I have some extra brass if you want me to get 50 cases of 30 br ready for ya. Shoot me an emai lif you need them.

Thanks

Thanks Wes. We have the brass. Just got to get er all done. :)
Actually, I now have the brass fire formed and neck turned. It is coming together.

joe

Back