"The Crawfish"

Thanks!

Thanks Thumper! Have to keep a close eye on Tuna, just to see if he is making any progress ,where I will know how much $$$ to wager next time we meet!

Thanks Thumper! Have to keep a close eye on Tuna, just to see if he is making any progress ,where I will know how much $$$ to wager next time we meet!

You Chicken ? C note every time ! I need to live large off of you .
Gotta feed the Eck boys,Pepper and you with some of the that Yecker Sausage!!!!!!!!!!!!

When you going to shoot that sporter of yours against mine ? Rumor has it yours is a new 3 lug !!!!

Dream On Charlie the Tuna!

You Chicken ? C note every time ! I need to live large off of you .
Gotta feed the Eck boys,Pepper and you with some of the that Yecker Sausage!!!!!!!!!!!!

When you going to shoot that sporter of yours against mine ? Rumor has it yours is a new 3 lug !!!!

I can`t wait till the Triple Crown @ Kettlefoot I can harvest a bunch of $$$ from all the NYECKSTERS! Have you ever met a Hustler, Tuna? It`s called Bait & Hook! I got TKH`s old sporter ,he told me it could handle your`s as long as you were pulling the trigger but not if Pepper was shooting it, we will see , I may have a ARA sporter match @ Chickenfoot if I could count on you to show? I know you live in another country!

Last edited:
Thumper...

Thanks for putting on another good shoot. Enjoyed the weather and the conditions. Gotta quit betting with Doug, though. When big money is involved, he really bears down!

Jim

Congrats Doug, nice shooting. My yard is nearly thawed out but you could take it easy on us up here and stay in Florida a little longer, right? See ya soon. -Evan

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Katokoch........I just got lucky. I have to be on my toes or you guys will take advantage of it, and kick my butt. I will be home in May, when and if it ever warms up. Doug

Back