Team USA wins Gold medal in HV

C

CYoung

Team USA wins gold and silver medal in team also silverand bronze medal in individual. Todd Banks won bronze bridal in air rifle aggregate. Every team member won a medal at this competition. All members should be congratulated for their great showing

Congratulations Team USA

Congratulations Team USA, hope you made it home safe and sound.

A great team effort in what I gather were some very difficult conditions, I would have wanted a medal just for completing the trip.

Get practising for Slovenia 2017, now that will be a competition and only around a 10 hour flight, on the doorstep for you guys :D

Brian

team USA wins

Congratulations to all that dared and won. .............Job well done !

Now perhaps is the time to state the obvious.

ALL metals won were achieved with a THOMAS gun.

It's maker is the same guy that was not even a shooter, knew nothing about air guns or pellets or benchrest or records or wind or anything sport related. He just played in his basement making all kinds of weird stuff and one day decided to fix his daughters airgun.

There are times when anything said would be inadequate.

He has changed the face of air rifle accuracy forever and made all of this possible.

Thank you Mike.

Frank Tirrell

Last edited by a moderator:
Not quite, Frank

Congratulations to all that dared and won. .............Job well done !

Now perhaps is the time to state the obvious.

ALL metals won were achieved with a THOMAS gun.

It's maker is the same guy that was not even a shooter, knew nothing about air guns or pellets or benchrest or records or wind or anything sport related. He just played in his basement making all kinds of weird stuff and one day decided to fix his daughters airgun.

There are times when anything said would be inadequate.

He has changed the face of air rifle accuracy forever and made all of this possible.

Thank you Mike.

Frank Tirrell

To give credit to where it's due, and not taking anything away from Mike and his Thomas rifles innovations and accomplishments, all medals where not achieved solely with Thomas rifles. Abdul Labebedy took Jr. Bronze LV with a Dawson, Team USA-A took Silver LV with a Dawson, TM-1000 and a Steyr, Team USA-A had a TM-1000 in the rotation for one target (I shot Matt's on Target 1, Doug's Thomas on target 2 and Pauls Thomas on target 3) for the Gold in HV Air and Abdul shot a TM-1000 in Team USA-B's Silver Medal effort in that class.
Todd

Team usa

Tod, I am in error ..................thank you for the correction.

Would have been nice for an official post citing the guns, shooters and metals won.

Frank

Last edited by a moderator:
Top 3 Gear Individual Medalists

Air LV
Steyer LG110
Walther 400
Ataman

Air HV
Fwb P70
Thomas
Thomas

All JSB pellets

Shot a Thomas in both LV and HV won a Silver in Team B USA in HV .

Loved the scoring program from South Africa! Results posted in less than 1/2 hr after shooting. targets on Walling wall. The only pain you had to copy the result on a slip of paper and compare the computer scoring to the target. Very few were overturned.
Paul Bendix

Last edited:
Back