Social groups

Only if I create a "Generation of Awesomeness" group for the young people here and you join it :p

I just found the Social Group area on here. I created one called Grumpy Old Men. Join me?

I'll bite, I'm old, constipated most of the time. I would fit right in, a link if you please. I'm also to lazy to go looking for your group.

D R
tea-bag2sml.jpg

D R, if you take a look at the blue menu bar above the thread, you'll see an option that says "Community." Click on it and a few options will drop down, and if you click on "Social Groups" you'll see the "Grumpy Old Men" group.

You ask but don't include an age minimum! How's a guy supposed to know if he's old enough?!! What the hell kind of group you runnin' there?!!! This is just one more thing that's pissed me off today!!!!!

You ask but don't include an age minimum! How's a guy supposed to know if he's old enough?!! What the hell kind of group you runnin' there?!!! This is just one more thing that's pissed me off today!!!!!

Maybe 'extra grumpy' will make up for lack of age?? :D

OK Pete, I'm in now what?? :)

D R

Last edited by a moderator:
I see we are a group of three this morning..........!

Now don't be bashful, come on in!
Welcome Jay.

D R
tea-bag2sml.jpg

certified,

My wife offered to certify that I am a "grumpy old man" if needed. I'll bet others here can get similar offers from their spouses.

Jay...

My wife offered to certify that I am a "grumpy old man" if needed. I'll bet others here can get similar offers from their spouses.

I hope so. After all these years I'd hate to think I haven't earned that moniker from her!!

The REASON we get grumpy is just about the time we're getting ready to hit on the babe working the checkout, she tells me she included my "senior discount" -- without asking for ID.

I'm sure I'm old enough

but I only get grumpy when I read something about what our government is doing :) :) :)

Back