Show us your rimfires.

harro

G'day

I have tried searching for threads like I have seen on other forums, but haven't had any success.
Can anyone help direct me to a thread on here where you guys have posted pictures of your rifles.
If there isn't one , how about starting one.
The reason I ask is that I am contemplating building my own stock and changing around an old Match 54 and am looking for inspiration.Also I love looking at some of the amazing rifles that are beyond my budget at the moment .

Thankyou for your time

harro

Last edited:
pictures

go to the classifieds there are pictures of b/r rifles posted there. joe fredrich is featured on 6br i think with his rifles and setups.

as far as a stock i would look at don stiths site for 250.00 i dont think you can build what he has.

he has a new one out that is done on an edge design ive only seen a picture of one but it looks just fantastic.

good luck

bob

Harro,
This is a link to my guns http://www.oz-rba.com/index_files/Page1600.htm the stocks are home made and all I have is a drill press, vice and hand tools. I did buy a cheap compressor and spray gun to paint them. Building them is not that hard but takes time, making sure everything is square and tracking requires a little planning.

Peter

P5291848.jpg

Anschutz's 1913 with Cicognani Sock
Niko Stirling 10x50x60 scope
Harrel Tuner
JJP Noodle

AndyD

G'day

Thanks to all that have responded, and to everyone else keep them coming.
Peter Armstrong I see you are a fellow Australian .Do you have any experience with Geoff Slee stocks someone at my club reccommended him as they have one of his stocks .Hopefully I will get to see it next weekend.

Thankyou for your time.

harro

Here is my FWB 2700 alloy benchrest model with Lynx 36X Scope, it's a killer factory rifle.

Attachments

• BC FWB WC Milan 2008.jpg
    BC FWB WC Milan 2008.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 1,306
Harro,
Geoff Slee make a good copy of the Anschutz BR50 stock.
Just depends what you want.

Peter

I have an Anschütz 1913 in a 2213 stock.It also usually shoots 247 to 250.
Scope:Swarovski PV-S 6-24 X 50
Mounts:EAW
Tuner:Cicognani FAT1
3" carbon base plate:Cicognani
Carbon stock plates to meet 6,3kg weight regulations in Belgium
Rest:Farley coaxial II
Bags:Edgewood
Ammo:RWS R50

Attachments

• 10062009295.jpg
    10062009295.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 870
  • 10062009296.jpg
    10062009296.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 874
  • 10062009297.jpg
    10062009297.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 693
  • 10062009298.jpg
    10062009298.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 716
my suhl 150. stock barrel,weaver t36 scope and a br stock.
newsuhlstock010.jpg
newsuhlstock014.jpg
here is my james messer biult rifle. whan i got it the weaver scope was wondering around on the target. i replaced it with a make do bsa 36x scope. it now shoots great. a sightron 36x is ganna be my next investment for it.
messerrifleII001.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
If you insist.

Suhl 150
Smithed by Davis
Painted and pillar bedded by Lemons

IMGP4127.JPG

IMGP4156.JPG

IMGP4165.JPG

IMGP4143.JPG

100_0128_Small_Custom_.JPG

Herrick-beggs-pappas

I'm posting these for Mr Joe Friedrich. It's his latest entry into the rimfire world. Mr. Joe sent 3 photos but i added a fourth, a closer look at his unique mounting system for the Beggs Ultralite stock. The special Pappas rest is for better vibration control.
To me if i'm allowed a comment simply a work of art. joe :)

*JOE FRIEDRICH'S LATEST RIMFIRE ENTRY*

JOEFRIEDRICH1.jpg

JOEFRIEDRICH2.jpg

JOEFRIEDRICH3.jpg

JOEFRIEDRICH4.jpg

nice gun

Thats one sharp gun Joe and I just love the anodized parts.
Larry

Joe,
Thank You for posting the pics, you did a real nice job. It's been a fun project. Jim Herrick did an outstanding job building the front end of rifle. The rifle in it's testing so far shows promise, I just need to learn to shoot it and be patient. The rest is a work of art, I believe it's the second one that James has built. There's 2 barrels for the rifle, a Shilen and Broughton and will be testing a few other components.

Thanks Larry and Scott. Scott the best it has shot is a 750 68x on the RBA targets in practice. The first match with it, I did not perform.

Joe

Joe,

A very nice setup and I really do like the look of it, it’s a bit like a Ferrari looks fast just sitting there. I’ve had a few emails from some of my guys worried they might have to shoot against it at the World Championships. I told them I didn’t know about you and the rifle but the rest is not kosher under the rules so it won’t be there. Any chance of you being at Kettlefoot in 2011?

Peter

Back