Seeking feedback on T&L actions

stall

I am trying to find feedback on these actions, I am looking for something to use for a hunting rifle .I do not expect benchrest accuracy but am trying to put together something that will hold 1/2 inch or under at 100 yards.

TL Technologies, Inc. is proud to announce a new line of superior lightweight Actions designed for the distinguished sportsman that wants the finest quality in a lightweight Hunting ,Tactical rifle receiver.

“CLASSIC HUNTER” SERIES

The “CLASSIC HUNTER”and Classic Tactical Action series is available from the 22-250 to the .458 caliber. The Receiver, One Piece Bolt and Component Parts are CNC machined to .0001 tolerances to provide your gunsmith the ability to create a sub minute of angle rifle for those long distance shots.

All components are machined to bench rest tolerances for Sub MOA accuracy.

Features include:

• A true CONTROLLED ROUND FEED, extractor modeled after the Government M1 Garand.
• Custom one piece bolt with elegant design that enhances the grip.
• Bolt raceways and rails are multi stepped broached with an anti–bind design for smoother bolting.
• All products are machined from USA sourced chrome moly steel 4140 and heat treated to exact specifications.
• Oversize Recoil Lug for maximum strength.
• All action are drilled and tapped to accept 8-40 torx head screws
• Scope mount bases accept the picatinny style rings (rings not included).
• Receiver thread pitch is 1-1/16 x 16 TPI
• Short and Long action available Mag and Standard Face (Long only)

• Fluted bolt for smoother operation during cycling
• Customized stainless follower is a unique reverse round follower to remove the common bolt /drag associated with other followers allowing for uniform and consistent chambering ,Receivers are polished to a bright surface to accept a protective finish of your choice (not included) in price.
• Receiver accepts Remington Style Trigger (not included)
• Standard Remington Footprint
PRICE REDUCED TILL YEAD END &500.00
GET YOUR ORDER IN EARLY

COMPLETE ACTION ONLY -NO TRIGGER PRICE REDUCED$500 +S&H
Side Safety Configuration Standard
BLUED OR IN THE WHITE IS STANDARD
DEALER DISCOUNTS WILL APPLY
2 STYLES AVAILABLE
PLAIN LEFT SIDE PANEL -DEALER TO ENGRAVE THERE LOGO ON
LEFT SIDE PANEL WITH TL TECHNOLOGIES
PROUDLY MADE IN AMERICA

LYONS GUNSMITHING
: DISTRIBUTOR FOR TL TECHNOLOGIES OF LANCASTER,PA
CONTACT
Lyons Gunsmithing, 532 Adamstown Road, Reinholds, PA 17569
Phone 610-775-1262 Cell 610-603-6760
EMAIL JLYONS1@COMCAST.NET

TL Stocks

Well............ after talking to Jack a few times..........He is very knowledgeable..... I ordered 2 of them........... mailed check off last week......
I`ll report when I get them.............
bill larson

I talked to Jack Lyons about the actions today, he said that he contracted T&L Technology to do the machaning on these actions and he receives the action body and bolt parts from them and has them either blued or cerecoated,and them assembles them himself and sells them. I did not discuss any licensing or patent details as I really don't care about that. Jack did say with these actions thier is no need for any trueing or other work nessasary before building on them. What is included with the purchase is 1. A complete action with a recoil lug and 2 piece base that is either Blued,in the white or cerecoated . jack said he will time and install the customers trigger for no charge.

Back