reduced tuner

M

martyh

as I understand due to the high demand, there will be 2 reduced weight harrell's prototype tuners shown at the barn this morning.

jeez this place is dead, they must all be at the barn, i hope they don't put
elongus maximus and martinum minimus together, everyone will just give
up and go home.

Last edited by a moderator:
well maybe there will be one from James and Clint also.

well i just looked in another forum far far away,
and it was dead too, not a new post since 2:20
last night. man things have really come to a standstill.

well i just looked in another forum far far away,
and it was dead too, not a new post since 2:20
last night. man things have really come to a standstill.
Jim , Don't worry it won't be still long. I'm sure you'll get it going again . CS

I don't think you will see how it does. The post only says it will be shown. Or you can watch the Pappas, which it's copied from, if they don't have sliders on them.

actually there are 3 light tuners out right now.
the pappas mm.
the harrel lite.
and the flykiller lite.
i'm sure there will be a few of those in use.
but what do i know? stay tuned.

Clint, I have all the faith in Jim and Marty to get it going. is this the real Marty? or the weekend Marty?
Jim, keep use informed on how the " Martinus Minimus" does? FA.

foster that's the real marty, he was having trouble getting on until he changed things a little.
i thought you would be down there shooting it up with the boys!

Based on what I've seen in the past

2450 Joe Besche - Standard Harrel's (possibly lite but definitely slider) with Pappas slider and two mid barrel.
2450 William Wheeler - Don't know
2450 Wendell Dean - Standard Harrel's tuner
2450 Jody Reed - Standard Harrel's tuner

Tony Harper - Standard Harrel's tuner
Doug Weeter - Standard Harrel's tuner
Bob Collins - Standard Harrel's Tuner
Bill Pippin - Standarrd Harre'ls Tuner.

Just a guess based on known history.

I've never seen tuner listed in the equipment list. I guess it's going to become a part of it.

Joe Besche

Joe Besche is using a Harrell tuner with one of the first prototype noodles. It has no holes in it and weighs appx 9oz. He also has 2 mid barrel tuners.

That's the same rig he used for a while isn't it James? By the way got the picture. Interesting.

Chan McDonald

Chan is using a J&J Slider. Jessica is using a noodle.

???

"Foster Arvin
Originally Posted by Flykiller
Jim , Don't worry it won't be still long. I'm sure you'll get it going again . CS
Clint, I have all the faith in Jim and Marty to get it going. is this the real Marty? or the weekend Marty?
Jim, keep use informed on how the " Martinus Minimus" does? FA."

foster that's the real marty, he was having trouble getting on until he changed things a little.

Just making sure I got this right.

1. There is a real Martin Hammond, who posts using the name Martin Hammond.

2. There is a weekend Martin Hammond (Jr.?) who posts using Martin Hammond Sr./ his Dad's account. Martin Jr. is/was a college student (which would explain the weekend part).

3. There is MartyH. who is Martin Hammond (Sr.?) who changed things a little by adding a new account to post. I dunno why he was having trouble getting on with Martin Hammond.

'Zat right?

Wait, one more.

4. Martinus Minimus means that one or more of Martin's lightweight tuner ideas is at the Barn competing, not Martin Hammond (Sr.)?

'Zat right?

Greg

jeez now you got me confused and i thought i had
it all figured out. i know for sure that martin hammond
is marty h now. martinus minimus is the Pappas lite tuner.
theres something else marty did to his i'm not at liberty
to disclose. heck i can't figure out how many of you guys
there really are so does it really matter. i do know the marty
that was going to the billbeau forum was not martin hammond.
an imposter i'm sure you guys have a pretty
good idea who it was.

Last edited by a moderator:
No, you know Jim, we really don't. The posting evidence does not directly point to the PA area; however, the login evidence does. Finally, if it was just somebody wanting to create turmoil, why did they quit after they could no longer delete. Personally, it doesn't bother me. Seems to have taken care of itself anyway. So, who is shooting the Altoona tuner? Or do we keep that secret as well? Not that it matters. If it does well, we'll hear it. If we don't hear it, we can assume it did not do well.

Back