Red Cross Torture Report --

I've found that Fox usually goes after both sides unlike the others that tend to be reliably left wing. Fox went after Bush, and yes they're going after Obama too. Isn't that shocking. If you can't stand your boy or girl being gone after it's likely best not to watch Fox.

Sooooooooo . . . You don't recognize a political agenda when it jumps out and bites you on the butt, eh? :rolleyes:

Sooooooooo . . . You don't recognize a political agenda when it jumps out and bites you on the butt, eh? :rolleyes:

George tell me where you get your news. If you tell me it's MSNBC, CNN, NBC, or PBS and don't recognize and agenda....

Did you happen to hear the NPR reporter ask the Vice Admiral this afternoon how the SEALS knew that the pirates were endangering the life of the Maersk Alabama's captain. I've got to wonder if that dimwit understands what pirates are. I'm sure that the one that was caught alive will be provided with all the ACLU lawyers he can stand and be given a nice trial and a nice cell while he's being tried. Or maybe bail so he can wander around the USA because he's been misunderstood and it was just a business arrangement that went bad. Too bad it's not 150 or so years ago and they'd have just hung him from the yard arm for piracy.

That sort of whiney, sissy attitude will gain us a whole lot of respect all over the world. Better to be hate and feared than hated and laughed at IMHO.

Here is the important "POLITICAL AGENDA"

It is easy to stop all the wars in the middle east, including the war in Iraq. Just convert the United States to ISLAM !!!!
Then we can bring our islamic armies home. Then we can bring our islamic airplanes home.
Sharia Law will rule our land and we will be observant of the new rules.
We will burn the Constitution and our koran will be the law.
We will remove and destroy all monuments in the District of Columbia and in all parts of our land.
We will yield all churches and synagogues to islam to convert to mosques.
We will remove the President and an iman will take over rule.
We will dissolve Congress and recognize new islamic councils.
All holidays will be removed and a calender faithful to mohammed will be used.
Our schools will be reorganized for boys and men only.
Girls and women will remain at home until authorized otherwise.
Infractions of the law of the koran will be dealt with by lashing or beheading.

best to GEO, nrb

You made my day

George tell me where you get your news. If you tell me it's MSNBC, CNN, NBC, or PBS and don't recognize and agenda....

Did you happen to hear the NPR reporter ask the Vice Admiral this afternoon how the SEALS knew that the pirates were endangering the life of the Maersk Alabama's captain. I've got to wonder if that dimwit understands what pirates are. I'm sure that the one that was caught alive will be provided with all the ACLU lawyers he can stand and be given a nice trial and a nice cell while he's being tried. Or maybe bail so he can wander around the USA because he's been misunderstood and it was just a business arrangement that went bad. Too bad it's not 150 or so years ago and they'd have just hung him from the yard arm for piracy.

That sort of whiney, sissy attitude will gain us a whole lot of respect all over the world. Better to be hate and feared than hated and laughed at IMHO.

If our news papers wrote like this they might not be going out of business.
Too many Girlie Men in the news busness - they sound like Opra with PMS.

It is easy to stop all the wars in the middle east, including the war in Iraq. Just convert the United States to ISLAM !!!!
Then we can bring our islamic armies home. Then we can bring our islamic airplanes home.
Sharia Law will rule our land and we will be observant of the new rules.
We will burn the Constitution and our koran will be the law.
We will remove and destroy all monuments in the District of Columbia and in all parts of our land.
We will yield all churches and synagogues to islam to convert to mosques.
We will remove the President and an iman will take over rule.
We will dissolve Congress and recognize new islamic councils.
All holidays will be removed and a calender faithful to mohammed will be used.
Our schools will be reorganized for boys and men only.
Girls and women will remain at home until authorized otherwise.
Infractions of the law of the koran will be dealt with by lashing or beheading.

best to GEO, nrb
Some of which you preach is taking place right now. The terminology is a bit different.

What if your Daughter was kidnapped, tortured, and raped? Would you pat the bad guys on the head or?? When it gets close to home, you may have a different opinion.
Butch

Red Cross = Just another money hungry bureaucracy. I wouldn't give them a dime.

Red Cross = Just another money hungry bureaucracy. I wouldn't give them a dime.

You're confounding the American Red Cross with the International Red Cross. They're not at all the same agency.

This week's release of reports, memos, papers by the CIA, military, Senate Arms Commitee is suggesting that torture was used by the Bush Admin. to fabricate a nexus between Al Quaeda and Saddam Hussein.

Holder in the Justice Dept. is suggesting that the door is open to prosecution of the upper echelon officials who developed this protocol and arranged for its (ill founded) "legal justification."

Waterboarding is an international war crime.

Officials in question are Rumsfeld and Cheney.

Ironic as hell that this thread is rated "in the dumpster" but nonetheless running four or five pages of comments. And it's not about shooting.

Back