RBA Indoor Nationals - RESULTS

frey

A big thanks and congratulations to everyone who came out to compete at the RBA Indoor Nats this year.
We had a total of 42 shooters, up 20% from last years total of 35.
How about that...a year over year increase in participation.

An extra congratulations to Greg Davis and David Kenimer for taking home the big prizes this year.
And also Tony Harper, Jody Reed, and Bill Pippen for keeping those guys on their toes.

And an extra thanks to Ken Fulghum and Phil Dorman for carrying the lions share of the scoring responsibilities, Jeff Braun and Craig Young for the neat and organized accommodations, and lastly Elizabeth Little for keeping everything together.

Now for the results.........

3Gun Yards Results

3GunYards.jpg

Unlimited Yards Results

UnlimitedYards.jpg

3Gun Meters Results

3GunMeters.jpg

Unlimited Meters Results
UnlimitedMeters.jpg

6 and 10 Gun Agg Results

6and10GunAggs.jpg

Congratulations

Congratulations to Greg Davis and David Kenimer for their performance at the 2011 RBA Indoor Nationals. Great shooting guys.

IMAG0077.jpg

Joe Oates

Joe is shooting awesome and is part of the future of this sport. I want to personally thank His Father Robert for getting involved and bringing Joe to the matches. Thank you Robert and great shooting Joe.

RBA National Cahampionship Rings

There are 2 more rings to be awarded this year, for the Outdoor National Champions. One for the three gun and the other for Unlimited. The RBA National matches will be on the schedule soon.
IMG_4505.jpg

Jody,
Any chance that Joe would be invited to shoot in the World match in July?
He would be a Great Addition to any US Team!
I am sure his Dad would help putting together a Junior team that would give all a “Run for the Money!
Leave them out and the US is really giving a disservice to their Juniors!
Food For Thought Mr President.
Doug

Congratulations to Jody Reed and Jeff Miller! They are the new President and Vice President of RBA. These two guys have the leadership ability keep RBA the best organization in Rimfire.

I think some folks don't realize the benefit to shooting RBA. It is non profit so the target fees collected during the year are given back in the form of cash or prizes. For instance I shot 12 unlimited matches last year and finished in the top twelve in unl. points. At this years Nationals when the awards were given out I walked away with a prize worth $200.00. This was more than I paid in match fees.

RBA has a lot to offer, some of the toughest competition and the ability to just shoot 3 gun or unlimited.

Thanks

I would like to thank everyone for the kind words but even more to guys that work so hard to put on some great matches we have in the RBA org. The Gold City gang came out very well this year and I am so proud to see some of our vets and new guys do so well in the standings. Some of these guys were first year guys and came away with very nice prizes. Congrats to Jody on a hard fought out unlimited standings win . This year it came down to the last match of the year. Good Friend, good competition,fun shooting that what RBA is all about. Thanks to the out going Pres. Craig Young , good job, a addaboy and good luck to our own Jody Reed as the incoming Pres..Cant leave out all the match Directors and Elizabeth for a great job . Cant wait to see what next year brings. David K

Back