Ran across this while doing some research. Has anyone tried one?

I had one come in the other day to get a real bolt knob. They sell em on ebay. Its a cheezy taktikool piece.

Dusty,
While it is obvious that this piece is less than beautiful, and inexpensive, what I was attempting to find out is how well it actually works (or doesn't). My initial search was to see if there were any aftermarket Remington bolt knobs that were designed to be light weight. I ran across this ugly duckling on the McMillan site.
Boyd

I called it cheezy because it had a very poor fit. I actually use round plastic threaded knobs on a bunch of bolts. Theyre light, i can get them in whatever diameter i want and they look good like an anschutz. I also have a few round aluminum knobs in 1/2,3/4,and 1". They look like a panda knob installed and i can coat or polish them. Not a huge knob but better look and feel than factory.

Just thinking, Boyd

Not sure now but since this knob lengthens the bolt handle it might come back and hit your trigger finger if the rifle has a sufficient recoil.:eek:
Just not sure unless I had one to check out.
Centerfire

What about ocular bell clearance? It's tight the way it is on Remingtons, I don't see this as helping in that department.

Dangies................!!!

Jus' th' thang I knead t'conceal mu' tipped triggers!!! Ah'm jus' about finish' muh thermo weppin' disgusted az'a 6mm v-max87grainer, an those

voydz onaither side'a thu screew'll hide thu triggr, witchu'll lok jez like thu' tipp ov thuh v-maxr tip, butt wen y'hit'a armydillr, he jus' dizzapierz

inna whithot thero-nuculer clod.

thanky kinduly, thet'll bea almos' as gud azzat muzzele-brake I pud-on.

beep-beep, Whoo-ee!!:D;)

Back