Picture of Johnnie's "Little Group"

I asked Johnnie b4 I left what equipment he was using and all I can remember is BAT action, Scoville stock, 8208, and Brady Knight's Boat-Tail bullets. Hope this helps till he gets on here and starts spreading lies. :D Just kidding, great shooting Johnnie.

Matthew S Keller

Johnnie from Ky: Could you fill those of us in on the particulars of that splendid grouping who are not familiar with which class, where it happened, what range and the equipment used?
Thanking you in advance
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Dan

Johnnie you are a scroundrel, but thank God your better half had the presence of mind to take a couple of pictures. That is a Big WOW. Now you had better put that dollar bill that you took from me with that target when you laminate it, just kidding. But, I would like to sign that target before you hang it on the wall. I will drive to Kentucky to do that, even if I have to shoot with that bunch in Somerset to meet you.
Now as you said there isn't a story behind this but I think there is, what was it you said to Billy Stevens about making something happen? Inquiring minds want to know.
Great, absolutely great shooting.
You are the man.

Dan Honert

Next month,3rd. Sat. is the KY state IBS score match. That would be a good time for you to sign Johnnies target if he will come. I would like to see the group myself. It would be good to see both of you guys again. Hope you can make it even if Johnnie can't. Jackie

johnnie...
i would sale out and never shoot again GO OUT ON TOP BABY LOL !:D:cool::D

A friend of mine, Earl Case, who held the world record of .108 in HV200 from 1976 until just recently, did almost exactly that. He stood the rifle in the corner in his den and it stayed there until the day he died.

???????????

As for that target, I would hope it is in a sealed envelope, with the backer, and is headed for the Region Director, and then Gene Bukys house, in the very near future.

Perhaps this would be a good time to inform those that do not know as to the correct procedures that MUST be followed for a record to be certified.

Goto the NBRSA logo on the homepage, and click on the Rule Book. It explains in detail the procedure, which is very time consuming and meticulous.......jackie

Last edited:
A friend of mine, Earl Case, who held the world record of .108 in HV200 from 1976 until just recently, did almost exactly that. He stood the rifle in the corner in his den and it stayed there until the day he died.
Nope!!!!

Johnny has got to do an encore.

Quitting while you are ahead just means the people behind you will run over you later.

Johnnie, 55 clicks? What the heck were you doing way up there (55!) with 8208? Yep, 52.0 or 52.5 is sweet spot for mid-range 8208. The bullets loaf on the way to the target, but they loaf uniformly... :D

Jeff

(Almost) Unbelievable group!
That's a thousand times harder than 0.097" at 100 yds!
Until someone that is very, very lucky, I doubt it will be broken in the (near) future... Congratulations!!!
seb.

Back