Pappas in Hospital

James will not like me putting this on the forum, but I bet he will get over it. James had a heart catheterization this morning. They are keeping him overnight and discussing bypass surgery in the next day or two. His daughter Jessica and T-Bone are keeping the shop going, so there will not be any problems shipping out Slides or rests.

Please keep James in your prayers.

I have had the priviledge of meeting James, Jessica and his son-in-law and
they are all nice people. I wish God speed to James and his family......

Last edited by a moderator:
James,

Always enjoy your posts. Hope your recovery is quick. As always, don't overdo and set yourself back. Pay attention to what the doctors say.

Ken

Don't know James real well but we've exchanged some stuff back and forth over the last few months, you can just tell he's a hell of a gentleman. Get well soon James.

James

Get well soon my friend and I'll be thinking of you in my prayers. Brian

Sissy if you all need anything let me know and tell James all of us Buckeye's are praying for him Jerry

I just got off the phone with Jessica and she said all went well with James. He had a double by-pass and he is now in ICU. If all goes well he will be in a regular room tomorrow.

Jessica asked me to post this.

Thank You for the continued support and well wishes for James. We really appreciate it!!! Thanks, Jessica

James is being moved from ICU to a private room this afternoon, and the doctors and nurses said he is doing excellent. He is scheduled for surgery on the carotid arteries in his neck Monday.

Dan
Please pass my best wishes along to James.I bought a rest,top and shear indicator from him and he is A # 1 in my book. A very pleasent fellow to talk with.
Colt.45

Here's wishing you the best James. James is just a heck of a guy and has done a lot for the shooting sports. Hope your back on your feet soon.

Brad

Pappas Home

Well James's wife finally got up the money for bail and he was released. He
still has a long road ahead, but he's sure glad to be home. Guess you can't keep a good man down. Glad to see he's doing better. Fred

Back