One piece rests...

I own a Pappas rest.Got a chance at the IR 50/50 Nationals to look at the new VonArens/hall rest.In my opinion it is far superior to the Pappas.

Pappas one piece

All I know is the first time I shot of my new Pappas rest two weeks ago, my Agg. went up 200 points. (ARA). I'm still learning how for sure to shoot off it. This is my first one piece rest. James I think a lot of people don't know you offer three difference tops for your rest. I don't know anyone else doing that.

Scott

Last edited:
Mr Nobody

whistler,
now you gotta get down to buckcreek next year when the matches start back!! we'd be glad to have you and a few other new shooters. we need to get everybody we can to start shooting at every range not just one range.

I tried to post several times in response to your above post but internet troubles prevented it. They got it fixed this morning! We've discussed this before (shooting at BuckCreek) and I couldn't agree more. I know your plan is to get me down there so you and Beau, Jackie, Danny and the guys can force feed me a belly full of humble pie! or as George would say DAL!!!........... Well I plan to shoot some with ya this year so I'll be an easy one for the competition!
Boy lots of difference shooting with a one piece vs two piece rest. Scores went up the first time I used it but that's about the only way they could go! but I have made some improvement each time out. May try again today and maybe I can get another personal best!

Just In Case You Didn't Know

Here is some pictures of my Pappas Rest. This one is what he calls his wood Top. It is designed for shooting wood stocked guns. Like I said before he offers three different tops that I know of.

Pappas2.jpg

Pappas1.jpg

Pappas3.jpg

contact number for allan Hall please

misplaced his phone number

Jeff

OK went back to hall manufacturing site

and still could not find the phone number, which page is it on

thanks Jeff

Back