NY State & NE Regional IR50/50 3-Gun Yards & Meters Championships, 6/11-12 at Salem

Anyone else coming? Did I mention that there are 32 HOF points up for grabs at Salem this weekend? The 3-Gun Nationals only has 26. Not to mention the List points from 4 Championship matches in one weekend!
Todd

Anyone else coming? Did I mention that there are 32 HOF points up for grabs at Salem this weekend? The 3-Gun Nationals only has 26. Not to mention the List points from 4 Championship matches in one weekend!
Todd

SOOOO, a good shooter could be Honored all in one weekend? Does anyone have a good rifle they would rent?

That's right Pete. Win all but two targets or one 2-Gun and you get instant Bronze HOF!! Let me know if you find a good rifle to rent, maybe I'll split the rent with you and share it! Of course, we'll need a Sporter, too.... Fred told me today that he picked up some rubbah tape for you.

That's right Pete. Win all but two targets or one 2-Gun and you get instant Bronze HOF!! Let me know if you find a good rifle to rent, maybe I'll split the rent with you and share it! Of course, we'll need a Sporter, too.... Fred told me today that he picked up some rubbah tape for you.

I will drag my old Sporter along with me. Wish I could use the Rubba Tape on it :(. No luck with renting a rifle yet. I have a friend who has a Cooper that shoots pretty well. I'll ask him tomorra.

Back