Need New Range Cart Ideas

I gave up try to buy one, all have permeant wheels and take up a lot of room and are a pita to haul. Made my own, the wheels and axle come off and so does the front leg and handle. it hauls everything and doesn't move around in the vehicle. It is the same with as my SKB double gun case and i use tarp straps to hold it on top of the gun box. I haul my rest, rear bag, spotting scope, everything i need at the bench including my stool. jim

I gave up try to buy one, all have permeant wheels and take up a lot of room and are a pita to haul. Made my own, the wheels and axle come off and so does the front leg and handle. it hauls everything and doesn't move around in the vehicle. It is the same with as my SKB double gun case and i use tarp straps to hold it on top of the gun box. I haul my rest, rear bag, spotting scope, everything i need at the bench including my stool. jim

pictures?

actually one of the two wheeled carts..the wheels are pined on..pop right off.

i am a low end spender...so most of the $200 plus carts do not get a second look.
and yes we would like to see your cart

I don't do pics. but if you want to see it . Go to home and click on the IBS logo. Look for ranges and click on Va 1000 And the news and click on pics behind the benches there are a couple of it. jim

I have one of the old Dock Carts

A friend made a plywood lid slightly larger than the cart body of Luan and 1/2" wood strips around the perimeter to keep stuff from falling off. The lid MADE the cart.

Pete

Back