Michael Clayton shoots potential 200/300 yard IBS Record

josh shrum

This past weekend Mr. Michael Clayton shot a potential new 200/300 Yard Heavy Varmint IBS World Record!

His score of 500-22X surpasses the current record of 500-21X set in 2001.

Pending review by the IBS Measurements Committee, this could be yet another in this years long list of potential IBS Records!

Way to go Mike!

200-300 IBS record

That's some shootin right there......

I would like to thank Ronnie Long gunsmith for building a wonderful rifle to shoot and a special thanks to Jim Cline for making my Bullets. Jim thank you for your friendship and being a partner in our travels to shoot with, it's been a great adventure and I only hope that it continues long into the future.,

I would like to thank Ronnie Long gunsmith for building a wonderful rifle to shoot and a special thanks to Jim Cline for making my Bullets. Jim thank you for your friendship and being a partner in our travels to shoot with, it's been a great adventure and I only hope that it continues long into the future.,
OMG Mike, Cline's really gonna get a big head after laying it on that thick. Like I told you on the phone Sunday when you and the mouth from the south were stuck in that Yankee traffic as he called it, (trouble was you guys were below the Mason-Dixon line at that point, but we won't tell him that), great shooting and congratulations. I wish I was there at the range in Thurmont, MD to say it in person. PS: I would like to also congratulate Allie Euber for potentially breaking the LV Grand Agg metric record of 500-27X's with a 500-31X, and also Brian Fitch of CT with potentially breaking 2 metric records in the Varmint Hunter class with a 248-6X's at 200 meters, (current record 248-2X's) and a 498-23X's Grand Agg meter record, (current record 497-27X's). These were accomplished at the Caledonia Forest and stream Club in St Johnsbury, VT State 100 & 200 meter match on July 15th and 16th. Great shooting Allie and Brian. Would also like to congratulate Randy Watson and Rose Regal for each shooting a 250-25X's. Randy shot his at the PA state match in York on July 8th and Rose at Sulphur Springs, PA on July 9th. Rumor has it that Randy had at least 21 wipe-outs which the current record is 21, and Rose had as many as 22-23 wipe-outs. If that's the case, she would have broken Al Weaver's current record of 21 wipe-outs done back in 2006. Even if she doesn't get it, it is still quite a feat shooting a perfect score at 100 yards.

Last edited:
Maryland State championships

Congratulations to Mike for some fine shooting and for your confidence in my craftsmanship. Looks like you are getting things figured out pretty well with that new rifle. I look forward to future projects and more good shooting results from you.
Thanks,
Ronnie

fake rolex getting it done

proud for you my friend THE CROW SHOW see you at ashe county with a gift of recognition for your accomplishments this year and your support of shooting our stocks TEAM DIXIE GUNS.

This past weekend Mr. Michael Clayton shot a potential new 200/300 Yard Heavy Varmint IBS World Record!

His score of 500-22X surpasses the current record of 500-21X set in 2001.

Pending review by the IBS Measurements Committee, this could be yet another in this years long list of potential IBS Records!

Way to go Mike!

Congratulations

Congratulations Mike. You've been shooting lights out this year......keep it up, see ya at the 2/3 nationals next week.

Back