Maine state ir 50/50 3 gun and unlimited yds & meter state championship 8-11 & 8-12

Pete Wass

Maine state ir 50/50 3 gun and unlimited yds & meter state championship 8-11 & 8-12

The Capitol City R& P Club in Augusta, Maine will be holding the State 3 Gun and Unlimited Championhip in Yards & Meters on August 11 and 12, 2012. More details to follow however, I would like to have those who plan to come notify me for planning purposes. No better place to travel to in August than Maine. Lots of points available for this one. We may have to limit the number of shooters if we get up close to the 40 mark :).

Thanks,

Pete Wass

Last edited:
Lots of points available here BUT we must have 10 shooters for each of the contested classes, according to the rules, to get points for that class.

Pete,

I would have been there except for that's the weekend of my wife's birthday. We always do something special, and I know after 42 years of having her by my side that she don't think of being anywhere too close to any match as being anything special. Sorry, maybe next year, that is if I'm still shooting rimfire - and it's not on the same weekend.

Dave

Hey Pete, I would come up to your match if gas was a dollar a gal. and I could have Lobster every meal, and it wasn't "1200 MILES" to get up there.

Pete,

I'm planning on coming. Will be on vacation in Maine. Lobster for lunch?

Ken Henderson

Hey Pete, I would come up to your match if gas was a dollar a gal. and I could have Lobster every meal, and it wasn't "1200 MILES" to get up there.

You might consider flying up to Portland and renting a car. Fedex your guns and ammo. You migh also be able to get that guy on TV to shrink them so that you can put them in your "Cary On". We'll put them in water to puff them back up when you get here :)

Back