lathe question

No on DV, but they were one of the companies which ended up with alot of marques. I think they bought Warner & swayze and a couple others. The last large lathe I parted with when I sold out was an American pace-setter. It was a nice machine. Live tailstock, every feature you want. I just didn't have the electricity to run it at home. It was my go-to lathe for a couple of years before I shut down.

No on DV, but they were one of the companies which ended up with alot of marques. I think they bought Warner & swayze and a couple others. The last large lathe I parted with when I sold out was an American pace-setter. It was a nice machine. Live tailstock, every feature you want. I just didn't have the electricity to run it at home. It was my go-to lathe for a couple of years before I shut down.
That big American Pacemaker would have been great to turn case necks with though. The last new Monarch I bought from Sidney was 60 x 228 and 85 HP. I could have used that at home if I had not already got this sweet little Heavy 10.

I had a couple of Pace"makers". Beautiful machines. This last one was a Pace"setter". Totally different machine.

Back