James Hooper has left the range

jcline

With a heavy heart, I have to report James Hooper has passed away. Please Keep Robin, Jimmy and Tommy in your prayers in the trying days and weeks to come.

Will do

With a heavy heart, I have to report James Hooper has passed away. Please Keep Robin, Jimmy and Tommy in your prayers in the trying days and weeks to come.

I got to meet Jim 2 years ago at Bunk's 2-day 3-yardage shoot at LCRC. Got to know him a bit more afterward. Nice man and very good shooter. My condolences to his family and close friends!!

Sad news Indeed

I didn't know him very well but enjoyed talking with him when I saw him, I know he will be missed. My sincere condolences to his family and friends.

Pete

Hoopah

Jim Hooper and wife Robin were at our house a couple of weeks ago on their way to the Keys. Hard to believe he's gone. Life is short people. Rest easy Jim as we all will join you soon.

Life is indeed short and not everyone makes it to Heaven by any means and it should be something that we all should be thinking about.

James Hooper passing

He was a good man & a staunch competitor.
Life is too short. ?

Back