Jackie, can U elaborate?

Butch Lambert

I have known Butch ever since I started shooting Benchrest. He is a first class Gentleman, a great Competitor, and a great Friend.

I believe Butches attitude toward Benchrest is to first have a good time. He is alot like me. His World is filled with a lot of responsibilities. Benchrest is a place where he can take a timeout from the hassles of the World, relax with some friends, and shoot some good aggs.

Our Region is a better place because of men like Butch Lambert........jackie

Amen jackie

While i do not know butch very well, i do know the world, not just bench rest, would be a lot better off if there were more like him. Jim casey

Bummer Jackie,

Can you send me the match schedule your shooting down in the Gulf Coast. The wife wants to come to Texas and of course she's ok with scheduling the trip with a match weekend. Like to catch one of the larger matches.

thanks
Hovis

Hello Jackie

Thank you for your many excellent post.

I am still here in SE FL. It's 80 degrees. Flag tails were straight down Sunday.

I am off to TN for more serious weather and fun.

Keep up the good work.

Octopus,

PS: if you ever come to FL I have contact me. I may not better you on the range but there will be a lot of fun. I still have a fewl of the guns from the old BR shooters of the early days.

Jon

Back